Kerbal Space Program Megathread V1

Futurecraft community gaming.
Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC
Re: Kerbal Space Program Megathread V1

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:02 pm

Exar Kun wrote:A prank. Ah ha, yes, how funny. I am laughing. Are you really so dense that you thought this was a good idea after last time?
No, just stupid enough to think after five weeks people would have moved on.

Don't worry, I get it now.

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:06 pm

See it was more of self amuesment rather than fun, like a prank of deliberatley breaking something and watching ppl reactions, it has no stingy part and probably only funny for the pranker.

Also the logs only show you within a short timeframe editing the posts an no one else.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:11 pm

Regardless of who's done what, the OPs are currently switched. The longer one should be in the SoaSE thread and the shorter one should be in the KSP thread.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:15 pm

Tiel, I think it is more a matter of this isn't the first time you've done something you probably shouldn't have done, rather than this particular incident.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Unity
IGN:Pat22 or something

Post by Pat22 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:19 pm

I think you're all overreacting to this.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:21 pm

I don't think we're reacting enough. Pat, you now need to duel Tiel in SoaSE and KSP to reclaim your honor!
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Yes, ACH, now's the time for you to assert this being some master plan of consolidating control over the forum. Like last time.

There was a time when such a thing would not receive this kind of overblown reaction. I have no idea at what point this changed from a closeknit community capable of taking a joke to what it is now, but it isn't what I registered an account a year ago for. Incidents have occurred, yes, and I'll take the blame where it's due; however, there's nothing there that should have changed a group of great people into a bunch of bitter jackwagons. Where there used to be highly active shipbuilders, there are now people who merely glance through the other subforums and speed off. Where there used to be enthusiasm for the mod, there is now either subdued pessimism or blind hope.

How is this relevant? I see the response to this as evidence enough of what I've seen and mulled over. My own potmarked history aside, there is not one person here who would react to the action itself in anything other than extreme negativity. To me, that marks the point where it goes from laid back discussion to a bunch of crotchety old men primed to lash out at the slightest disturbance.

So, in closing - it was fun while it lasted. I'll remember this place fondly - sans the overused memes, tired jokes, and overwhelming cynicism.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Good now Tiel decided to call me an old man -.- , listen the moderator control panel is not a joke, what's next you will ban someone like what happened that April Fools two years ago ? You play with the gun it WILL shoot, I put a clear line in humor and such when you use your mod powers for that, that is not why they are given to you, quite for the opposite, to keep everything tidy. To let you know MC greifers also call putting a TNT or burning your beautiful pixel art "a prank" and laugh their butts off from it. That is generally a lack of sense of humor.

Want to see where humor with no boundaries leads to ? Have a look at the old FC forum where you are welcomed by a big F*** THE RULES thread in the members section as well as a dozen of greifed threads, now what would you think of that when you first time visit the forum ? Probably what kind of immatures you are when you do that kind of crap, it is not even slightly amusing and I can't even imagine you giggling about that ever so slightly while doing it. You can't say I didn't give you fair judgment, I didn't see bad intention so I suggested you to clean up after yourself and warned you that it is a bad joke, there is nothing more fair in the world than that.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:33 pm

I blame the lack of enthusiasm and fun on cool3303.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Yeah, I just saw the post in Forum Suggestions. I apologize, but I'm not going to continue spending money out of my wallet enabling that.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:42 pm

Then maybe we can get ads or a free version or something. I don't know.
mfw brony images
Spoiler: