Millenaire

Anything about the game. Maps, mods, servers, etc.
 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire
Re: Millenaire

Post by  ҉  » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:31 pm

I now have fully developed versions of every single Norman village in one world, something I've never accomplished before. :D
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:56 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:I now have fully developed versions of every single Norman village in one world, something I've never accomplished before. :D
Let me guess, you're now going to burn them all down using some other mod?
I know what I would do.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Prototype wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:I now have fully developed versions of every single Norman village in one world, something I've never accomplished before. :D
Let me guess, you're now going to burn them all down using some other mod?
I know what I would do.
No. Maybe later. Now I'm going to get fully developed versions of every other village.

Millenaire is good because it doesn't take much time. I have only a very small amount of time per week to spend on videogames, but I can give my Millenaire guys a few thousand blocks of cobblestone and come back a few hours later to see what all they've built. It's unlike nearly every other game I've ever played in that respect.

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:53 pm

Keon wrote:Curiosity; What's inside the Cube?
...?

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:01 pm

You use Forge, then? For millenaire?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:05 pm

Tiel wrote:You use Forge, then? For millenaire?
Yes, I do.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Today, the villagers of Kakunodate displeased me. So I put them to the sword, burned down what I could, blasted the rest into oblivion, filled in the craters so no trace remains, and deleted their village from the save file so they don't respawn. Despite my claim that I don't massacre my villagers, I become frustrated when they decide they don't have room to build something. YOU'RE IN A SUPERFLAT WORLD! YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT SPACE! IF NOT HERE, THEN WHERE!?

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:YOU'RE IN A SUPERFLAT WORLD! YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT SPACE! IF NOT HERE, THEN WHERE!?
Not enough room downwards to build maybe?
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:YOU'RE IN A SUPERFLAT WORLD! YOU HAVE NOTHING BUT SPACE! IF NOT HERE, THEN WHERE!?
Not enough room downwards to build maybe?
A slightly altered superflat world. The dirt is forty blocks deep instead of three. Also, they were trying to build a farmhouse. They've built them before, and they're not that big. I really don't know why it didn't have room. This would appear to be the best possible village-generating conditions. If they run out of space there, they may simply not be assigned enough space to build all the buildings scheduled for the village. I don't know what to do about that.