Anything about the game. Maps, mods, servers, etc.
 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire
Re: ....

Post by  ҉  » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:20 am

Iv121 wrote:Well there are 2 mods ...Tiel :[ , Nah just kiddin :tongue: . A warning was enough though , it worked you see.
It's weird, though. I didn't even know you could delete a post without it showing up in the logs. There's even a message there when a normal member deletes his/her own post.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Mensrea
Recruit
Recruit
IGN:Mensrea

Post by Mensrea » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:56 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:1) Mensrea
2) probably wasn't hugged enough
3) I don't know the details, but we might owe him a goat?
I never wanted a hug, just common human decency. I wouldn't mind a goat though. Times are tough.. [EDIT:Sorry frostbite, misunderstood the direction of your statement]

To me, time aka burnttoaster, is a junior Rush Limbaugh. Someone who rages against things he has never even bothered to try and understand. I just came here because I wanted everyone to know what kind of person he actually is. Its deeper than most of you would understand because I had considered time someone who I could actually talk to and trust.

The whole story is here: http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index ... &pageNo=45

...but please, don't let simple silly things like facts keep you from flaming me. It is very surprising to see otherwise intelligent people taking sides on a conflict they don't understand based off of the account of someone who can't even spell simple words or grasp basic concepts. Though, that dynamic is arguably the history of the world for the past 13 years.

Admin: sorry for bringing this drama to your forum. I only really had that to say and now I will gladly commit to my exile.

Hyper: now I have proof of why, in the past server, upon me declaring my intentions to attack times team, you suddenly no longer desired conflict.

Everyone else: good luck developing futurecraft. I have heard about it before and understood it to be the most ambitious mod project ever concieved. I hope you all can make this a reality one day. Good luck. Trust me, I don't see times behavior of being a reflection of this forum or its members in any way and I did not come to disparrage the project. I merely wanted to call time out. He may have his free speech but now he must learn that we are all held accountable for what we say.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm

I don't know what happened on the server, or on another forum, and I don't care. Burnttoaster has been a good member of this forum for a long time, but Mensrea has better grammar, so you're about even. I'm gonna lock this down, unless anyone else objects, because it really needs to be settled somewhere else and it doesn't look like it's a friendly argument, so it is not conducive to good forum behavior. Nobody's in trouble, no points will be given, but please settle this elsewhere.

EDIT: On the subject of the missing posts, there's no message in the logs because the posts weren't deleted. They're just on the previous page. >:|
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Shiva
Midshipman
Midshipman
Affiliation:Manticore

Post by Shiva » Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Avoid this server like the plague. Mensrea's the only worthwhile person on it - the rest of them are the lowest forms of life in the galaxy.
Velocitas eradico; At terminatio velocitas, celeritas occidit.