PlanetMinecraft Industrial Revolution Project Contest

Anything about the game. Maps, mods, servers, etc.
Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_
Re: PlanetMinecraft Industrial Revolution Project Contest

Post by Shadowcatbot » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:15 pm

New plan: If we win we get daynel a minecraft and beat $30 of entertainment out of him with interest.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:02 am

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Daynel wrote:assuming the server will be open to people who haven't been able to legit buy minecraft.
Come on, Daynel. Piracy has been against the rules (both of the forum and the world) for a long time. You've been a member for years, so you've clearly spent a ton of time with MC; can you really not spare the $26.95 to pay for the development of the game that's kept you entertained for this long?
Can spare? Yes.
Can buy? No.
See, I have a credit card, but it can't be used to buy stuff over the internet because minors should not be able to put themselves in debt. If I were to miraculously find some physical Minecraft gift card I would buy it, believe me.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:26 am

Jedi, just to throw it out there, discussion of piracy is fine, providing sources of, instructions to, or similar is not;

Also, Dayn, I'm certain one of us can gift the game to you or some such easy enough. And on that note, FC Forum, volunteers?

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:58 am

How to be a pirate:

1. Find a crew
2. Steal a ship
3. Learn how to operate said ship
4. Get guns
4.5 Optional - Get an eye patch
5. Lurk trade routes
6. ...
7. Profit!

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.