Star Wars LEGOs

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225
Re: Star Wars LEGOs

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:21 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Saravanth wrote:I used parts in partially heretical ways in mostly heretical places.
By the Emperor's light, you will divulge the nature of this heresy!
Spoiler:
LJS, how do you store your legos?
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:23 pm

I'd guess crates and shelves.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Vinyl wrote:
Saravanth wrote:I used parts in partially heretical ways in mostly heretical places.
By the Emperor's light, you will divulge the nature of this heresy!
Its head was made mostly out of old-school legs. There. I said it.

Actually, now that I think of it, most of the thing was made out of legs. It was a legfish. A rainbow legfish. Ironic then, how it was but a fish, with fins, yet no legs at all.

Really, I wonder how that thing even stayed in one piece in the first place. Or even formed a rather tough skin while still being twistable to a fish-like extent. But it did. I must've been some kind of wizard.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:34 pm

Saravanth wrote:It was a legfish. A rainbow legfish.

Heresy in action!
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:08 pm

ACH0225 wrote:LJS, how do you store your legos?
Assembled models are as shown in the pictures--a wall of bookshelves plus a closet with shelves built in. The ones on the bookshelves and floor are those I've already taken apart and rebuilt; those in the closet are still waiting their turns. There are a handful of disassembled models in bags lying around, too. Loose pieces are in any of a number of totally unsorted large bins.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:39 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Assembled models are as shown in the pictures--a wall of bookshelves plus a closet with shelves built in. The ones on the bookshelves and floor are those I've already taken apart and rebuilt; those in the closet are still waiting their turns. There are a handful of disassembled models in bags lying around, too. Loose pieces are in any of a number of totally unsorted large bins.

How the hell do you have the funding for this? Is there some sort of government contract to lego professionally? Do you work at the lego plant, or just live in the ductwork and steal legos?
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:41 pm

ACH0225 wrote:

How the hell do you have the funding for this? Is there some sort of government contract to lego professionally? Do you work at the lego plant, or just live in the ductwork and steal legos?

And more importantly, do you have a fancy mustache?

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:44 pm

ACH0225 wrote:

LJS obviously has a complicated black marketing scheme in which he has sources from LEGO factories delivering him stolen Legos and then selling the excess to 3rd world countries.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:36 pm

He hacked lego and made them send sets right to his house/apartment/shoebox.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:34 am

ACH0225 wrote:

I have tons of LEGOs because LEGOs are the only things I have. xD

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:48 am

Only lego I own anymore is my mindstorms set. But it's useful, especially when you hook it up to remote control.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:26 am

prototype wrote:Only lego I own anymore is my mindstorms set. But it's useful, especially when you hook it up to remote control.
Mindstorms are a lot of fun. I used to coach an FLL team; there are a couple of robots still up on top of the bookshelf.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:28 pm

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:43 pm

*notices Disney logo in corner*
Hisssssss
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:53 am

Shadowcat wrote:*notices Disney logo in corner*
Hisssssss

Is that the starfighter from the third film? because I could have sworn it was yellow.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler: