A (private) second opinion on some ships

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306
A (private) second opinion on some ships

Post by Tau » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:05 am

So, I'm looking for someone to review my ships before I share them with the world. I'll send someone the save with all my FC stuff via PM, and then ask them to review it.I'm warning you, it's BIG.

To prove I'm not spreading a virus:
Spoiler:
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Re: A (private) second opinion on some ships

Post by  ҉  » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:10 am

I feel like this is the wrong subforum for this, but at the same time it doesn't belong in Ship Design and it's not really Off-Topic. I'm probably going to put it in Off-Topic for now, but it may get moved around again later.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:00 pm

Oh your funny, You want a "private" opinion so you post a picture of it in the off-topic forum asking the same people who would be criticizing it after you post it to "privately" review it. <:)
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:04 pm

Shadowcat wrote:Oh your funny,
*you're

Also, this was in the Futurecraft area, and I moved it here.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")