Should I Be Concerned?

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank
Re: Should I Be Concerned?

Post by CommanderKobialka » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:10 pm

What if I have to put her down? What if she starts speaking Japanese on a Korean subway? She'll get beat up. I'd rather putmyself out of misery her out of her misery.
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:18 pm

What do you mean what then? Just lead her into the woods and pop it.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:01 pm

cool cool.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:04 pm

No, the only safe way is to burn her.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Vinyl wrote:What the * did you just * say about me, you little *? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the A5 Program, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Novus, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Hexalani armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the * out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Galaxy, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Hypernet? Think again, * As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the HXE and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re * dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Hexalan Section 3 and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable * off the face of the galaxy, you little *. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your * tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you * idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re * dead, kiddo.
OI MATE YOU CHEEKY SCRUB YOU THINK THIS IS OVER I BRING A FLAME STORM THAT WILL ENGULF HUNDREDS OF THREADS DOWN UPON YOU YOU THINK YOU ARE SUCH A PRO QUICKSCOPER FGT WELL 1V1 ME IRL I'LL TAKE ON ALL THE DREADNOUGHTS IN YOUR PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A NAVY YOU CALL THE HEXALANI ARMED FORCES!!!

I may not have graduated with best sniper award while in the leadership academy but I'll destroy you in ship to ship combat, m8.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:15 pm

Emergency lockdown enabled. Rapping/shouting/whatevering matches are to be conducted on Skype or via PM.