Foods & Drinks

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK
Re: Foods & Drinks

Post by Vinyl » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:37 am

weeb
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:08 am

Actually had proper maki rolls the other day. Nice, but way overpriced.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:10 am

That's why you make them yourself; sushi is actually cheap as fuck, especially if you don't use fish.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:55 am

>Sushi
>Don't use fish
Have my life been a lie all this time?
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 am

That'd be then, what, just seaweed and rice? Nice.

Yesterday I couldn't sleep. On a whim at about 2:00 I went to the fridge and took a chili pepper out, went to bed again and stared at the ceiling while snacking a pepper in the dark. Slept like a baby, afterwards.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306

Post by Tau » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:18 am

Saravanth wrote:Yesterday I couldn't sleep. On a whim at about 2:00 I went to the fridge and took a chili pepper out, went to bed again and stared at the ceiling while snacking a pepper in the dark. Slept like a baby, afterwards.
Metal/10

Spicy anything is my jam. I put Texas Pete hot sauce on just about anything. Especially egg-based foods (straight-up eggs, omelettes, quiche, etc.) and I sometimes put it on pot pie. Hell, I down spoonfuls of it for a snack sometimes. I also like to use spicy chow-chow (pickled shredded cabbage and peppers, basically) in place of salsa.

Have we covered desserts yet? Let's do that. My favorite dessert of all time is chilled pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top. I like to have it on my birthdays instead of cake.
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:35 am

Saravanth wrote:That'd be then, what, just seaweed and rice? Nice.
Archduke Daynel wrote:>Sushi
>Don't use fish
Have my life been a lie all this time?
No, just seaweed, rice, and whatever you want to put in it. Sort of like how a sandwich is bread and whatever you want to put in it.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:52 am

Chocolate pie filled with chocolate cream bathed in chocolate sauce, spreckled with chocolate chips and with the occasional black cherry inside of it. That'd be my favourite desert. But only if it's still cool, loses its taste after it gets warmer. :|

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:01 pm

We don't eat a lot of dessert, sadly. Other than ice cream (like, the kind you buy from ice cream vans and stuff, not the kind that comes in boxes) now and then. Yes, even in winter. The ice cream truck comes all year round and we always buy.
I do like this thing we call "moltkrem", though. Essentially cloudberries mixed with cream and sugar. And then there's this Swedish dessert thing, marängsviss, which is meringues, whipped cream, slices of banana, and ice cream (the box kind this time), usually with chocolate sauce on top. Both are delicious as *.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Lemon cake with chocolate frosting is the best/10 dessert.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

CMA
Captain
Captain
Affiliation:Byzantine Falangists

Post by CMA » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:43 pm

Saravanth wrote:That'd be then, what, just seaweed and rice? Nice.

Yesterday I couldn't sleep. On a whim at about 2:00 I went to the fridge and took a chili pepper out, went to bed again and stared at the ceiling while snacking a pepper in the dark. Slept like a baby, afterwards.
I did this but I made a Noise song instead of cooking.
"Being a christian democrat is like being a christian satanist" - Adam Berces