KeyUp.in

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276
KeyUp.in

Post by Tell » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:08 pm

I was browsing reddit when I found this:

http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/co ... hing_cool/

From what I can tell its a free (Maybe?) place to exchange keys. If you go to the website: http://keyup.in/ you'll find that it is in pre-alpha and the real site will be coming. Hopefully this will amount to something cool

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Re: KeyUp.in

Post by Shadowcatbot » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:21 pm

So basically it's a free key giveaway site?

Or is it on like a credit/loan system? E.g you give a key and get one key credit to redeem for a key of your choice?
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276

Re: KeyUp.in

Post by Tell » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:03 pm

Found the about section:
So what is this about, you silly bugger?

While browsing the web I've noticed a high amount of posts on sites such as Reddit (ekhem /r/pcmasterrace) giving away free keys and doing giveaways, sometimes even in plain text. Bots usually snaching them immediately and leaving the real players without game keys. I've decided that it is time to change this situation.

We've created a site where anyone, really, anyone can add and use keys free of any charge, these keys are protected with a security system which does not allow bots to even see the keys, which are encoded prior to real user identification, and then shown. The people can vote whether a key has already been used, mark and approve new keys. Frequent posters get moderation rights which allow them for new key approval.