Teh Nameless Mod !

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN
Teh Nameless Mod !

Post by Iv121 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:02 pm

Well I've been browsing the internet around (especially some stuff related to the good old Deus Ex as some sort of nostalgia has hit me about it recently) and I found dat thing ...

[you can watch the whole thing but I was mainly looking for a more or less good quality into ...]

This mod somehow manages to be both dead serious and ridiculous at the same time, I must admit that every single video that has ever been made for this mod doesn't capture what the hell it is all about (it seemed for me like nothing but a ridiculous concept as well until I saw it got Editor's Choice from ModDB, decided it must be worth SOMETHING and hell it was !) . Its a mod about a place called "Forum City" , a VR representation of the forums we're all familiar with (With gangs of n00bz,random board guests and gangs of goat and llama worshippers fighting over who's religion is the best all over the place ! WOnder where they got THAT idea from ;) ). So one of the moderators is gone, they have a banning system more paranoid than ours so they require all 3 mods to agree on a ban before it is executed and you can imagine it all goes down the toilet from there. It takes all that forum drama quite seriously but in the same time it has tons of gags and self aware humor in it (as you would expect from such ridiculous setting). Its gameplay is also great, fully in the spirit of Deus Ex. If you happen to still have a copy of Deus Ex install immediately.

TOTAL DEUS EX COUNT FOR THIS TOPIC IS: 4, 4 DEUS EX COPIES [5] HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULY REINSTALLED.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Re: Teh Nameless Mod !

Post by Professor Fenway » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:53 pm

I need Deus Ex for this.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:24 am

Well ofc you do, don't tell me you don't have the original Deus Ex on your shelf with spotlights all around it >.> .

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:31 am

I don't have it, no, sorry.
I did play it a little once, though. Very nice.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:58 pm

"I WILL BURN LIKE THE BRIGHTEST STAAAR !!! " "Oh you're gonna burn alright ."

There are jsut time tested games worth every dime you put into them, and if it also happens to have a freaking awesome mod for it hell yes I play it. It even has "broke the game" ending.