Consoles

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006
Consoles

Post by Ivan2006 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:08 pm

What is your favorite console?

My favorite consoles are the Nintendo consoles.
PC Master Race is superior for actual gaming, leaving consoles with the role of "family games".
If you're only doing those, you can screw graphics anyway and just like get a WiiU or something, it's far cheaper than an Xbone and actually has somewhat decent family/party games.
Because if you're already going for a console, you can just forget about graphics altogether, amirite?
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Re: Consoles

Post by Shadowcatbot » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Or you could mount a canabalized gaming laptop to your flat screen and play games on that.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:36 pm

We have a Wii Mini. Mariokart is fun game.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:51 pm

Use my PC because I don't even own a console.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Last time I used my 360 was around the time the Destiny of the console sub-race was truly sealed.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306

Post by Tau » Tue Dec 23, 2014 6:12 pm

I play GTA V on console, simply because it can't be played on any other platform. My PC wouldn't be able to run it, anyhow.
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:59 am

Actually, the PS2 might be my fave console of all time.
I have so many fond memories with that thing. One of the best games I ever played, Ratchet & Clank 2, was on PS2. And whenever me and my best childhood friend were together, we used to play Lego Star Wars and eventually Lego Indiana Jones together. Man, the marathons we used to have on New Years Eve...
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:08 am

Daynel wrote:Actually, the PS2 might be my fave console of all time.
I have so many fond memories with that thing. One of the best games I ever played, Ratchet & Clank 2, was on PS2. And whenever me and my best childhood friend were together, we used to play Lego Star Wars and eventually Lego Indiana Jones together. Man, the marathons we used to have on New Years Eve...
I can play PS2 on my laptop now...
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:55 am

I haven't played PS3 for about five thirds of a year now. Because it flew about two metres far due to some misunderstanding and landed quite hideously on the parquet floor. I miss Skyrim.

The only console I've been playing since then was my old and glorious PS2-fatboy, until it died from old age after some months and I had to switch to my backup PS2-slimshady. Managed to defeat that boss in Final Fantasy X I couldn't half a lifetime ago, felt so amazing. Also played a lot other nostalgic games I thought lost at the tender age of nine or so, which were only a little stained on the underside. For example the Jak & Daxter games (Jak X too, one of the handful of games that somehow can't be emulated on that PCSX2 emulator, those devs really hacked the PS2 where it could be to get the most out of it), FF12, Ratchet: Gladiator/Deadlocked, and some others. Ratchet & Clank 1 was beyond redemption, though, twelve years it endured and survive did it not. 'twas my first game on PS2 ever, played through it way over fifty times, a million bolt-moneys in my possession say quite a lot when the only way to collect it is through picking them up one by one when they lie on the floor of the levels. #R&C1NeverForget T-T

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306

Post by Tau » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:31 am

My favorite games of all time - Ace Combat 5, Sky Odyssey and one of the Sly Cooper games - were on PS2. I had the fat version. My dad bought it the month it was released, claiming to my mom that he bought it for me (I was 2 at the time).
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.