Yey procrastination

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_
Yey procrastination

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:43 pm

So by midnight tonight I need to write the last essay for my English duel-credit class and it's rather important since I didn't bother doing half the required shit and my grade is now like fuck.

Fucking English and it's fucking complex grammar and words and shit.

Meh.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Re: Yey procrastination

Post by Vinyl » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:49 pm

F forecasts frenzied flows of 'fucks' from feeble, fenestrated flying felt fingers feeling friends' facial facades feeding ferry fumbling furries fending for flocks flinging fire furiously forgoing frigid fallacies frequently.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:54 pm

I will stab you with a comma, and it's fucking useless inbred cousin the semicolon.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:55 pm

Shadowcatbot wrote:I will stab you with a comma, and it's fucking useless inbred cousin the semicolon.
Semicolons are incredibly handy; I use them all the time. Also, *its. You're gonna fail.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Shadowcatbot wrote:I will stab you with a comma, and it's fucking useless inbred cousin the semicolon.
I'm not even a real programmer, but I can tell you that you just made a biiig mistake there.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:10 pm

Mangle English that badly, Shadow, and I will shove the common comma so far up your ass you'll be vomiting Shakespeare for a week :D

@Vin didn't feel like copying the V speech, I see.

Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276

Post by Tell » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Semicolons, the bane of my existence while programming. I once spent an hour trying to fix a problem and it turned out that I had misplaced one semicolon that turned the entire thing useless.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:27 pm

prototype wrote:
I'm not even a real programmer, but I can tell you that you just made a biiig mistake there.
I was talking in the use of the English language, Programming languages are literarily their/there own languages.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:30 pm

Fleet Intelligence wrote:common comma
Fleet Intelligence wrote:common comma
Fleet Intelligence wrote:common
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:44 pm

Common comma common comma common chameleoooonnnn, you come and goooo, you come and gooooo...

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:26 pm

Shadowcatbot wrote:I was talking in the use of the English language, Programming languages are literarily their/there own languages.
You're still completely bonkers if you think semicolons are useless in normal writing. They open up so many doors.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306

Post by Tau » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:46 pm

Vinyl wrote:F forecasts frenzied flows of 'fucks' from feeble, fenestrated flying felt fingers feeling friends' facial facades feeding ferry fumbling furries fending for flocks flinging fire furiously forgoing frigid fallacies frequently.
Jack, while John had had had had had had had Had had had had a better effect on the teacher.

[hr]
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Shadowcatbot wrote:I was talking in the use of the English language, Programming languages are literarily their/there own languages.
You're still completely bonkers if you think semicolons are useless in normal writing. They open up so many doors.
There's a saying: you can tell if someone's an English major by whether or not they use semicolons. I disagree; however, I am still of the opinion that semicolons are the shit.
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:54 pm

I hate bad grammar; you might call me a Grammar *.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Finished it. Looks like utter shit but the damn teacher managed to get around to my groups papers and grade them so il be well in passing range of fucks given.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:33 am

Did I hear hating on the semicolon?
I may be late for the party, but the semicolon kicks arse.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW