New PC!

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112
Re: New PC!

Post by Solar112 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:"i7" says very little about actual computing power, except it being quadcore.
Not all i7s are quadcore. There are several hexcore processors in the i7 series, as well as an octocore.

Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306

Post by Tau » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:00 pm

Just solder some plain wires in place of the connector. Nothing could possibly go wrong with that.
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:17 pm

Tau wrote:Just solder some plain wires in place of the connector. Nothing could possibly go wrong with that.
Make sure you also submerge it in a fishtank, water cooling for free.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]