My response

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
hyperlite
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
My response

Post by hyperlite » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:57 pm

I would just like to share my thoughts on what you all have been saying about me.

I would like the comment on everyone posting in the threads I necroed telling me to stop. if you looked at the times they are all very close together, telling me to stop after I was done is pointless, I was done posting everything by the time you got there (Daynel)

IV was the first person I saw take this seriously and said:

"Something tells me that a simple sry wont cut it this time hyperlite, you behaved like a retard necroing a whole bunch of threads for no reason as well as spamming so I don't think you get away with it ...

You start to remind me cool, not a single constructive thoguht comes out of your mouth whatsoever, in fact a good time off the forum (lets say 7 days ?) will probably help you cool down a bit."

I don't agree with you comparing me with Cool3303, and I also don't agree with "not a single constructive thoguht comes out of your mouth whatsoever" Yes, because I didn't make the largest thread on the whole forum that just happens to be in the development section.

In case you forgot about it, you can find it here: http://fc-mod.com/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=123

And I know you're about to tell me that I never really post in there, it doesn't matter. Prototype wouldn't have started creating things if it wasn't for me creating the thread in the first place. I was the only one to make any tangible progress in this community, yet everyone says I contribute nothing. That is just outright wrong.

Now, my favorite post was this one by Daynel:

"We don't like hyperlite, and we want him to go away. With a permaban, he's kept away until he makes an alt, and then we can just ban the alt."

Oh watch out, you don't like me, wow I feel terrible now. Let's just perma-ban him and solve all our problems. I don't know where all your hate is coming from, I hardly know you at all and you seem to have a lot of hate towards me. I don't know where all that anger is coming from, but I ask that you please direct it somewhere else. Directing your anger at others is not going to get you anywhere, and you'll just find yourself in a lot of trouble in life if you continue that.

Fenway was also against me for some reason, I don't know where that came from.
Error was also surprisingly hostile, funny how you can suddenly just hate someone for a few necro posts, I feel it is a similar crime to jay walking...

Also if everyone remembers your little election for moderator, I would have been a moderator but Jedi ended the poll as soon as I was losing. That was a * move and you know it.

I didn't feel when I left like I was a hated troll. People seemed to enjoy my presence in my mind, I guess it's been too long since you guys have had a chance to stomp all over someone and you really jumped at this opportunity. You kids should really work on being less aggressive.

I would like to thank Tiel, ACH, Prototype, and Pat for having my back in this, they seem to be the only sensible ones left here.

In conclusion, I would just like to say: Find a life outside of an internet forum. Your behavior is not normal and you really need to work on being less mentally deranged as most of you currently are.
Spoiler:

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Re: My response

Post by Professor Fenway » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:57 pm

My main gripe with you, Hyperlite, was that you came back in a very provocative manner and you have a prior reputation for, well, being a troll. But that was. I suppose you see it differently.

Now I take offense to you calling me mentally deranged. I'll have you know that I didn't take my meds this morning, and I only hallucinated evil demons seven times.

No, seriously, my issue with you is the way you decided to rejoin us. Surely you could have done so in a much less chaotic manner to reduce the chances of this mess? I mean, you raised multiple dead posts from the dead for little reason with simple 4 word posts.

It isn't a capital offense, and I was honestly too quick to jump on the ban bandwagon (ban-dwagon?) I'm not excusing your actions, but I acknowledge that my reaction was an overreaction.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:09 am

You can't live grapping to the past Hyperlite, I simply opened the list of all of your latest posts and yes they didn’t impress me. You can't call sensible all those who support you either, the other side is as sensible though see things differently. I don't mind you and I never suggested a perma ban, but actions have consequences and I believe one must stand by his words.

Fine you Necrod you get banned, think it won't help ? Go ahead and Necro again, as you said the violation is small enough to be tolerated a few times, all I have to do is to ban you again and again and again, eventually you will either learn or your ban will get to stuff such as a year ban etc. which technically means you won't have to bother coming here back again. Wanna be part of this place ? Be constructive at least a little, don't want to ? I see no reason for you to ruin this place unless YOU are the one who hates us in which case we should really do each other a favor and avoid future contact. As I have no idea if you really hate us or not I will just give you the bans by the rules (if I could ofc), 3 days, a week, another week, then a month, 3 months, a year , 3 years (at this point its really a perma ban in other words) ... Ill give you as many tries as you’d like (or your lifespan allows), if after 3 months you finally get to your senses then be my guest, that’s what is good about this system.

Finally I want to hear from the master mind what kind of idea or point proving you were trying to achieve, I hope you have something good couse I don't expect much.

As for your words Fen as I said every action should have consequences, if they don't its a green light to do it again, no matter how not severe it seems to you.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:57 am

Spoiler:
to go with all of the whine.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:34 am

While I do agree that we all, me included, perhaps especially me, have acted immaturely, so have you.
Yes, we were all too quick in the judgement. Our reaction was idiotic. But as Iv mentioned, going around necroing shit for no reason at all isn't exactly the best way to rejoin the forum.
So yeah. We're all a bunch of crybabies, you included. If you want to join the forum again, feel free to, but not in a way that makes the whole forum erupt in a heap of discussions.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:43 am

Iv121 wrote:
Finally I want to hear from the master mind what kind of idea or point proving you were trying to achieve, I hope you have something good couse I don't expect much.
You know I'm pretty sure this was all as a joke, to let us know he was back.

And when I say I'm pretty sure I mean it's pretty fucking obvious, take a joke you upright fuckwads.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:21 am

Iv121 wrote:-snip-
#IvInHisNaturalHabitat

Y'all need some chill pills

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:27 am

prototype wrote: You know I'm pretty sure this was all as a joke, to let us know he was back.

And when I say I'm pretty sure I mean it's pretty fucking obvious, take a joke you upright fuckwads.
Fine Ill DDoS this forum as an april fools next year ... Thats just as dumb of a joke as it can get.

Prototype
Developer

Post by Prototype » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:53 am

That is a joke as DDoS doesn't work if it's a single person doing it. Even if it's a bad joke it can still be recognised as a joke. Except if that worked it would be somewhat harmful.

Also I'd like to amend my statement from fuckwads to fucktards.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:19 am

Sry mate, turn it around a thousand times over I don't see any jokes in it, and saying its a bad joke doesn't redeem it either.

Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306

Post by Tau » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:48 am

prototype wrote:That is a joke as DDoS doesn't work if it's a single person doing it.
Layer 7 attacks are pretty powerful. I'm sure he could keep this place down if he tried that.

Also, I'm with everyone here. Every person on this forum is an immature fuckwad. Hyper, I applaud your former contributions, and welcome back to the forum. But next time you want to welcome yourself back, do it in a less fucktarded way.

I think the one point Error gave him is enough.
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:52 am

hyperlite wrote:I didn't feel when I left like I was a hated troll. People seemed to enjoy my presence in my mind, I guess it's been too long since you guys have had a chance to stomp all over someone and you really jumped at this opportunity.
I don't think that's accurate. You've been a joke for a long time. And gods, man, you're tick about not having been a Moderator? You're just about the least qualified person on the forum, as the whole display yesterday amply demonstrates. I don't remember rigging an election to make you lose, but if I did it was almost certainly the right choice. Look at what happened when Lightspeed made it.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:22 am

I'm gonna cut this diwcussion off at the knees and say: hyper, while some members may have overreacted, bear in mind this is a small, mostly self-policing community, and having an old member rejoin with a string of necros can be a bit disruptive.

It's like having someone run into the room, fart loudly, and fall to the floor giggling. Yes, funny to everyone in hindsight, not so much at the time.

And I'd ask you - and everyone else, for that matter - to at least try to be polite to one another. I doubt any of us are mentally deranged, just on a hair-trigger fuse, it seems.

hyperlite
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by hyperlite » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:05 am

Adrien Victus wrote:
hyperlite wrote:I didn't feel when I left like I was a hated troll. People seemed to enjoy my presence in my mind, I guess it's been too long since you guys have had a chance to stomp all over someone and you really jumped at this opportunity.
I don't think that's accurate. You've been a joke for a long time. And gods, man, you're tick about not having been a Moderator? You're just about the least qualified person on the forum, as the whole display yesterday amply demonstrates. I don't remember rigging an election to make you lose, but if I did it was almost certainly the right choice. Look at what happened when Lightspeed made it.

Yes, a justice system really exists here where a guy who was moderator for a long time says you should have rigged an election. You ended the pole early stupid.
Spoiler:

Prototype
Developer

Post by Prototype » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:08 am

So can we stop being assholes and move on?
Spoiler:

Spoiler: