You need an idea for a FanFic?

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
Julo
Midshipman
Midshipman
You need an idea for a FanFic?

Post by Julo » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:57 am

I just found a website, which randomly generates ideas for Fanfictions. It's called: "The Terrible Crossover Fanfiction Idea Generator". It can sometimes be pretty hilarious, here are my first four tries:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining League of Legends and Half-Life. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cats and Breaking Bad. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Alf and My Little Pony. The story should use possession by Satan as a plot device!

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Garfield and Silent Hill. The story should use learning about the magic of friendship as a plot device!

Anyway here's the link:
http://kaction.com

If you have written any fanfictions using this website, or you have found some pretty funny ideas, you can post them here. Thanks for reading, Goodbye.
Suddenly, Julo.
"This DOES NOT help!"

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Re: You need an idea for a FanFic?

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:59 am

Alf eats cats, so he would probably just eat the ponies.

Cats and breaking bad? We have catsonmeth no need for a story.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Survivor and Max Payne. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!

Holy shit that could actually work.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:39 am

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Diary of Anne Frank and Final Fantasy 6. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!

...sorry, what.
Final Fantasy Nazis?
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:03 pm

Shadowcat wrote:Alf eats cats, so he would probably just eat the ponies.

Cats and breaking bad? We have catsonmeth no need for a story.
"Jesse, we have to cook."

"MEOW, *! MEOW!"
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

CMA
Captain
Captain
Affiliation:Byzantine Falangists

Post by CMA » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:09 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Diary of Anne Frank and Final Fantasy 6. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!

...sorry, what.
Final Fantasy Nazis?
I'd read that.
I win:

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Stephen King's IT and Ninja Turtles. The story should use trying out for a sports team as a plot device!
"Being a christian democrat is like being a christian satanist" - Adam Berces

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Donkey Kong and World War II. The story should use evil clones as a plot device!

Is... isn't that, like, already Donkey Kong's plot?

Also,
Spoiler:
-Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Snakes on a Plane and Avatar: The Last Airbender. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device! (That's what they get for not letting airbenders die out)
-Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Family Guy and Family Ties. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device! (Huh? ಠ_ಠ)
-Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Matlock and Dance Dance Revolution. The story should use balancing the US budget as a plot device! (This would not be fiction)
-Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the LEGO Movie and Samurai Pizza Cats. The story should use the first day of high school as a plot device! (I can see it before my inner eye already)
-Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Blue's Clues and Doctor Who. The story should use suicide as a plot device! (Creepypasta. Poor Steve, he's seen enough for one life.)
Last edited by Saravanth on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Les Miserables and Bill Nye the Science Guy. The story should use furries as a plot device!

The fuck?

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:28 pm

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Space Balls and Code Lyoko. The story should use good characters becoming evil as a plot device!
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Robocop and Homestuck. The story should use a party as a plot device!

I can do that. I will do that. After I finish my Lux app I'll do it. I WILL I TELL YA
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Code Lyoko?
I.. I remember that.
Watched it as a kid.
I don't remember all that much of it, but I remember it was awesome.
Nostalgia out of nowhere, thx vin.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306

Post by Tau » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Daynel wrote:Code Lyoko?
I.. I remember that.
Watched it as a kid.
I don't remember all that much of it, but I remember it was awesome.
Nostalgia out of nowhere, thx vin.
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Post by blockman42 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Well, I never thought I would write a fanfic until now. With all of these "great" ideas, making a fanfic seems easy now.

CMA
Captain
Captain
Affiliation:Byzantine Falangists

Post by CMA » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:51 pm

Fuck, I remember Code Lyoko. It was the first and last animu(other than pokemans) that I liked, damn that brings back so many memories.
"Being a christian democrat is like being a christian satanist" - Adam Berces

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Code Lyoko
I remember that, and I remember that it was awesome. And that malevolent AI... thing... that was always trying to kill people.

I got some more;
Spoiler:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Duke Nukem and NYPD Blue. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device! (God dammit Duke keep it in your pants)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metroid and Mass Effect. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device! (I would play/write/read the FUCK out of this!)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Problem Sleuth and Mitt Romney. The story should use a party as a plot device! (*grabs popcorn* dis gun be gud)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Diary of Anne Frank and World War II. The story should use a plot to reanimate Hitler as a plot device! (This already happened)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Incredible Hulk and I, Robot. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device! (I, Hulk)

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:32 pm

Professor Fenway wrote:
Code Lyoko
I remember that, and I remember that it was awesome. And that malevolent AI... thing... that was always trying to kill people.

I got some more;
Spoiler:
Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Duke Nukem and NYPD Blue. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device! (God dammit Duke keep it in your pants)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Metroid and Mass Effect. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device! (I would play/write/read the FUCK out of this!)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Problem Sleuth and Mitt Romney. The story should use a party as a plot device! (*grabs popcorn* dis gun be gud)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the Diary of Anne Frank and World War II. The story should use a plot to reanimate Hitler as a plot device! (This already happened)

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Incredible Hulk and I, Robot. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device! (I, Hulk)
Reanimate hitler, what is this, Captain America? Seriously when is some guy gonna pop out and yell heil hydra?
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]