Temperatures below Absolute Zero!

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Have you tested it, is the question.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re:

Post by cats » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Vinyl wrote:Have you tested it, is the question.
Yes. I had no idea that cats liked buttered toast.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Re: Temperatures below Absolute Zero!

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:05 am

Actually the cat falls on it side scratchs off the tap, the toast lands on the floor the cat walks off happy.

As for infinite energy, I doubt this would happen, They said Nucular energy was going to end all are energy needs forever or so, And look at it now, Its inefficient and produces useless dangerous waste. Where is the magical all powerful power stuff?
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Re: Temperatures below Absolute Zero!

Post by cats » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:27 am

Shadowcat wrote:Actually the cat falls on it side scratchs off the tap, the toast lands on the floor the cat walks off happy.

As for infinite energy, I doubt this would happen, They said Nucular energy was going to end all are energy needs forever or so, And look at it now, Its inefficient and produces useless dangerous waste. Where is the magical all powerful power stuff?
Can you rephrase that first sentence using English structure please?
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *