I am still here, guys.

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306
I am still here, guys.

Post by Tau » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:06 pm

I'm starting to get bored of this forum, guys. I think I need to take a break for a while. There really hasn't been too much going on, it's pretty quiet these days without Tiel and Kobialka. Quiet to the point where I started a 45-minute long argument in the chatbox over homosexuality for the main purpose of trying to make the place a bit busier. I'm going to leave for a few months and come back when I'm a bit less burnt-out.

If anyone needs to contact me, my youtube account is tehPwnzor7306.

Goodbye, for now at least. Have a nice life, everyone. I mean it.
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: Goodbye for now, guys.

Post by Luna » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Well, see you eventually.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Leaving the forum because it's quiet doesn't really help solve the problem...
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

hyperlite
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by hyperlite » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Everyone is bored, forum is dying. I read very little posts and don't get on much anymore. Kind of sad to see it go, but, how long could we really hold on to an idea?
Spoiler:

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:53 pm

:/

Longer than this at least. I'm not bored and have no intention of leaving any time soon.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:55 pm

The forum isn't dying.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Post by blockman42 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:44 pm

It's been almost 2 years since the inception of the FC idea, this won't die!

Tunnelthunder
Ensign
Ensign
Affiliation:Insomniacs
IGN:Tunnelthunder

Post by Tunnelthunder » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Even if everyone else leaves I will just start roleplaying as everyone.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Hyper already does that. You are Hyperlite
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:11 am

Everybody is hyperlite

Also, we've already seen this kind of fluctuation in activity, this isn't dying,
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:48 am

Hey if you came here to see hot action all day this is definitely the wrong forum, ppl socialize here alright but this forum exists with a purpose. I suggested some other activities for forum members that you can also take part in but because partially this forum is not meant for it and partially because you guys are you know what ( :tongue: ) they rarely take off.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:23 pm

Maybe if we had a nice public server or something, just to attract people to the forum... It is pretty boring right now, FC is going at the pace of a diseased slug and the RP community seems to have an attention span of three pages. We never do any builds anymore, most of our devs are long gone (and we don't seem to be getting any more), we've recently lost a few veteran members, people come once in a while, only to quickly leave.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:23 am

Hey I suggested you help out with the build. We have a good story FC related that can be used to boost awareness to FC once released especially if we add youtube cutscenes or trailers using whatever frost has ready AKA moving blocks and Flan's FC fighter pack. By the time we are going to get to this stage he will surely have stuff ready as well as a whole fighter regiment by Prototype ... That is not a positive thing BTW as I can also add that HF3 will be out by that time so I will need help to speed things up, I will be making one big building day this Tuesday at 6:00 PM GMT for 4 hours and I have no idea what other better times to use, maybe you people who live over in America ca suggest better times because from my calculations your evening will be here 4-5 am in the morning.

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:01 pm

I'll be happy to help with whatever build you want me to, Iv, but we need a large, well planned project. Maybe a city or dock. Futureville 2 was a good start, but had no solid design and lacked unity. We need a few designers, some decent builders, one or two project overseers, and a server. I suppose we can use Avenger's, just for building, but it'll have to be moved to another eventually, or at least a new multiverse world. It would be more of a gallery than anything, containing our best ships and the best example of whatever skills we have, along with some forum-made lore and eastereggs.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:58 pm

Well don't worry about the map plan itself I had it sorted out months ago when I began to work on this project alone, all I ask is a bit of help in the process.