Can't chat?

Miscellaneous. No spam or advertisements, constructive discussion encouraged.
ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225
Re: Can't chat?

Post by ACH0225 » Mon May 26, 2014 10:05 am

Strigiforme will repair the chat.

Strigiforme industrial power will make it from a steel core with heavy tungsten bearings and expensive gold and diamond circuit boards. It will be... The Strigochat 5000!
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Oblivion
Cadet
Cadet
IGN:Appelsylt

Post by Oblivion » Mon May 26, 2014 11:32 am

Applause because for some reason i'm not done yet. Psychic trauma sucks,btw.

Edit: And because Shadowcat seems to like to know this, i've been on both forums,started with this one,for a total of 8 months,around that. This is not me trying to be a *,but it seriously seemed like you asked for this. Sorry if not.
*reading,writing,chatting,playing and levitating simultanously*

This sig is not even funny!

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon May 26, 2014 11:40 am

Well, anyway, there have been a few...drawbacks concerning some secondary functions of the forum (aka. the broken chat, minor downtimes) and actually that place where you can recover your old stuff might have disappeared. Ask Tau, he might still have some files lying around somewhere.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Mon May 26, 2014 12:05 pm

Oblivion wrote:Psychic trauma
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Mon May 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Well oblivion there are people that are there much longer than you that did not make a single post, nor does it matter, eventually its not even about how much you post, there are members with thousands of posts like buggy that didn't post for so long nobody remembers em anymore, same goes for you, because you are not standing out of the crowd too much however it takes less time to forget who you are.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon May 26, 2014 3:40 pm

Oblivion wrote:Applause because for some reason i'm not done yet. Psychic trauma sucks,btw.

Edit: And because Shadowcat seems to like to know this, i've been on both forums,started with this one,for a total of 8 months,around that. This is not me trying to be a *,but it seriously seemed like you asked for this. Sorry if not.
Eight months with a whole nine posts here, not really gonna get you remembered.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon May 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Shadowcat wrote:
Oblivion wrote:Applause because for some reason i'm not done yet. Psychic trauma sucks,btw.

In his defense, he propably had more posts, but all of them were in that one subforum that got wiped.
I for one remember at least your name, oblivion, even if I do have to admit that I can't remember what you were actually doing back in those days at the height of your activity.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon May 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:

In his defense, he propably had more posts, but all of them were in that one subforum that got wiped.
I for one remember at least your name, oblivion, even if I do have to admit that I can't remember what you were actually doing back in those days at the height of your activity.
Wait what sub forum, I CALL MATRIX HAXS!
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon May 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Areas 51, 52, and 53 obviously.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306

Post by Tau » Mon May 26, 2014 7:48 pm

As the forum admin, I can divulge no information about Areas 51, 58 and [snowdrift] other than that the seafood buffet is wonderful.

As for the backup forum, I never put it up. Had to use my RPi for other things.

And on the chat: I've been too fucking busy to try and fix it.
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.