Hyperlite's ships

Show dem ships!
Forum rules
- Threads pertaining to subject matter other than visible ship building will be moved/deleted without notice.
- Flaming or insulting other members based on their work is prohibited - constructive feedback only.
- Users may bump threads in this subforum with no penalty so long as responses build upon the current topic.
hyperlite
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Hyperlite's ships

Post by hyperlite » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:40 pm

I dug up all the ships I made.

Fighter
Spoiler:

Bomber
This ship has only 2 laser cannons facing forward, but 26 bomb bays. It is a quick cheap bomber to make, and is made to deal lots of damage, saying there are no fighters left to shoot them down. It currently has no defensive armament, but it should be added so they are not completely vulnerable. Very crammed interior, not crew friendly, only purpose is to use lasers and bombs to destroy bases and tanks possibly.

Outside:
Spoiler:

Inside:
Spoiler:

A Tekkit Frigate
Well, this is a new ship I was making using tekkit, but single player. I only have the main frame done so far and some weapons, needs engines, and I need to see how I can end it in the back. If you want to help me only on this project get tekkit and I will put this map on a server and we can work on it there. The interior is a weird shape, but since it is tekkit, there will be a lot more to put on the inside. Leave a reply is you want me to make the server.

Exterior
Spoiler:

Interior
Spoiler:

This is a view out of one of the bottom cannons.

Freezers

Drop pods. Holds 8. I put extra little fraction of block pieces that with imagination, slide shut when the pods are dropping.

4 showers for a clean crew.

This is the next part of the bathroom, 2 sinks and 2 toilet stalls, took me a while to think about putting in toilets without crowding it too much, but I figure not everyone needs to take a dump or pee at one time, but they do all shower at one time, so that is why I included more showers than toilets.

This is crew quarters, 16 beds and footlockers, the things on the ground are the doors that go to the under guns, which can be in the bedroom, because, with some imagination, you slide it out to get to the place where you use the gun.

This is just to show the amount of space I have left, that plus the room above the computer room. What to do with it.

Still have a little bit to work on, a few areas, but the exterior is totally done. And yes, this ship has 4 levels to it in the back, it is not even that tall! Thanks to Redpower's iron panels I was able to make more floors more roomy.

Some other ship
Outside:
Spoiler:

Inside:
Spoiler:

My first ship

This ship is for directing a fleet and commanding them around, not a front line war vessel. It will specialize in shields and speed instead of weapons. It has a mission control room, an engineering bay, a greenroom, cockpit, 2 crew bedrooms, and a storage room. It has no visible engines, so post a bunch of hate comments if you like, but the way it played out I could not see a way to incorporate them without changing my hull, so right now it can fly with magic.

Pictures:

outside views:
Spoiler:

inside views:
Spoiler:
cockpit

reverse view

command room

engineering bay

Hallway to back of ship

crew bedrooms

storage

green room

All the doors on the ship were piston doors so it feels more futuristic.

This ship is on the server so if you want to actually walk through it its right next to that big ship with redlining in the desert as you can see.

Alot of people helped me with the ship, with the exterior kennysmith, coalminingalchemist with the greenroom, blockman helped with parts, Talon made the engineering bay, and I filled in for the rest. Thank you for your help.
Last edited by hyperlite on Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler:

Alduin
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Dovan Empire

Re: Hyperlite's ships

Post by Alduin » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:47 pm

nice ships
Nickname:Emperor_Revan(and roleplay)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

CaptainSporatic
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Rhomidean
IGN:cptsporatic

Post by CaptainSporatic » Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:49 pm

You might want to try a little bigger and maybe achieve a larger interior with more head space, 2 high ceilings make me a bit claustrophobic...

Other than that, I like the shape and design.
Spoiler:
Have you ever as so much as tried to even know for sure when even so much as not to do?

hyperlite
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by hyperlite » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:10 pm

Added the tekkit frigate I made, best of the larger ships I have.
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:13 pm

hyperlite wrote:Added the tekkit frigate I made, best of the larger ships I have.
That's a very small frigate...
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

hyperlite
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by hyperlite » Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Everyone has their own categories, call it a dreadnought if you want or a fighter, I don't care.
Spoiler:

Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laserbilly » Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:50 pm

One of the bomber's exterior photos does not belong, can you find it?

CaptainSporatic
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Rhomidean
IGN:cptsporatic

Post by CaptainSporatic » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Laserbilly wrote:One of the bomber's exterior photos does not belong, can you find it?
Shhh, it's an easter egg!
Spoiler:
Have you ever as so much as tried to even know for sure when even so much as not to do?

hyperlite
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by hyperlite » Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:59 pm

Oh, lol I didn't even look through those, anyway tinypic lost it and replaced it and the map it was made on is gone forever, actually all of these are gone, the pictures are all thats left, and I copied and pasted.
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:09 pm

hyperlite wrote:Everyone has their own categories, call it a dreadnought if you want or a fighter, I don't care.
I'd call it an especially large dropship, but I'm not you and you're not me, I was just comparing it to other frigates around here and making the observation on how small it is compared to them.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe