The Laruthian Fleet

Show dem ships!
Forum rules
- Threads pertaining to subject matter other than visible ship building will be moved/deleted without notice.
- Flaming or insulting other members based on their work is prohibited - constructive feedback only.
- Users may bump threads in this subforum with no penalty so long as responses build upon the current topic.
Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Re: The Cavnin Fleet (New Stuff YAY)

Post by Luna » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:38 pm

Laserbilly wrote:Nice, you've been busy!
Indeed

Edit: I found out throughout the makers of Eihort (the rendering program) that i can not use it until they update it to 1.5 because i refuse to use anything less than the latest Snapshot. Which means the bobcat won't be posted for a while, because it uses the new redstone block.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:54 am

Is there a reason people don't comment on my work?
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laserbilly » Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:32 am

CatsVsNinjas wrote:Is there a reason people don't comment on my work?
Well, I really like a lot of the concepts that you're pursuing in your builds like fighters and drones that fold in on themselves for better storage, oddly shaped ships like the Leopard and the Sentry, and I like how you made the effort to classify all your ships and give them interdependent roles. I can really see the effort you're putting into bringing your fictitious nation to life and I'm enjoying the lore that you're giving us. However, your ships need to do some serious work on design, coloring, and detailing. I think that when you improve these things you'll start seeing a huge increase of interest in your ship thread. Also, while it doesn't really bother me that much, there are a lot of spelling errors in your OP, maybe you should put a little more effort into proofreading your post. If you want any real help, just PM me and I'd be happy to you advice on anything ship related. I'll bet many of the other forum members would too.

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:44 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
CatsVsNinjas wrote:Is there a reason people don't comment on my work?
Well, I really like a lot of the concepts that you're pursuing in your builds like fighters and drones that fold in on themselves for better storage, oddly shaped ships like the Leopard and the Sentry, and I like how you made the effort to classify all your ships and give them interdependent roles. I can really see the effort you're putting into bringing your fictitious nation to life and I'm enjoying the lore that you're giving us. However, your ships need to do some serious work on design, coloring, and detailing. I think that when you improve these things you'll start seeing a huge increase of interest in your ship thread. Also, while it doesn't really bother me that much, there are a lot of spelling errors in your OP, maybe you should put a little more effort into proofreading your post. If you want any real help, just PM me and I'd be happy to you advice on anything ship related. I'll bet many of the other forum members would too.
The tarantula and the scavenger are intentionally spelled incorrectly. But thanks
"The Sky is the Limit"

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Re: The Cavnin Fleet

Post by Luna » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:39 pm

Hey guys, I was board so I built a new fighter, and it looks... well... umm... like nothing I have ever built before. I really wish you guys could here my tone of voice while talking about it because it's just so odd. Not to say I don't like it, it's just that it looks so wrong yet I don't wan't to get rid of it, so here it is.
Spoiler:
So yeah, I really don't know what to make of this. please give me your thoughts on it because I feel like I don't have any. It was based off of the drones in the movie Oblivion (Which I personally did not like but you should still go see). And I'll have mor ships on the way soon. And Light speed, I'll upload the schematic for the Nest carriers for you when I post more ships.
"The Sky is the Limit"

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:13 pm

It's the ugly duckling of the squadron.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:13 am

craftqq wrote:I'd make it a bit flatter and the front longer. (or the back shorter and the whole fighter wider - or just change the shape somehow; you pretty much hit a "blind spot"(in lack of a better term) there.)
Yeah, I really have no idea what to make of it still. I don't exactly like it so i'm likely going to change it.
"The Sky is the Limit"

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Wed May 08, 2013 10:14 pm

New stuff:
added ships
Changed The odd looking fighter (now known as the Parrot)
Changed the thing that was under mechs.

Next update is Ground units
"The Sky is the Limit"

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Thu May 09, 2013 1:56 am

Princess Luna wrote:Hey guys, I was board so I built a new fighter, and it looks... well... umm... like nothing I have ever built before. I really wish you guys could here my tone of voice while talking about it because it's just so odd. Not to say I don't like it, it's just that it looks so wrong yet I don't wan't to get rid of it, so here it is.
Spoiler:
So yeah, I really don't know what to make of this. please give me your thoughts on it because I feel like I don't have any. It was based off of the drones in the movie Oblivion (Which I personally did not like but you should still go see). And I'll have mor ships on the way soon. And Light speed, I'll upload the schematic for the Nest carriers for you when I post more ships.
. For a small sum of your resources [Really,not much] I can mass construct your fighter. And oblivion is a good movie,i liked the idea of a DANM PIRAMID ORBITING EARTH. THEN THE DANM PYRAMID DESTROYED MOON.OH HELL. AND THEN THE RESISTANCE WITH "Fallout like" clothes
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:27 pm

Ok guys, I finally got all those ground vehicles up and posted, hopefully I can put them to use in the RP! ^-^
EDIT: I'll have two new destroyers for you lot, plus a shiny new battleship
"The Sky is the Limit"

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:42 pm

For me at least, all your new images are broken.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Vinyl wrote:For me at least, all your new images are broken.
It's just you.
"The Sky is the Limit"

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:33 pm

Battleship uploaded, redone Leopard uploaded
"The Sky is the Limit"

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:47 pm

Broken when browsing as guest, seem to work fine when logged in.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]