MTC Corporation

Show dem ships!
Forum rules
- Threads pertaining to subject matter other than visible ship building will be moved/deleted without notice.
- Flaming or insulting other members based on their work is prohibited - constructive feedback only.
- Users may bump threads in this subforum with no penalty so long as responses build upon the current topic.
 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire
Re: MTC Corporation

Post by  ҉  » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:14 pm

joykler wrote:remove the raimus i made it first
Are you drunk or something? Not only are they clearly not the same ship, this is also an astonishingly rude way of saying that.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:40 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
joykler wrote:remove the raimus i made it first
Are you drunk or something? Not only are they clearly not the same ship, this is also an astonishingly rude way of saying that.
And when i looked at both the Phoenix and the Raimus they don't look to much the same, you could distinguish between to two at a distance.
claian1 wrote:as i said most fighters will tend to look similar.
Not completely true, for some reason you two (and others i've seen in the past) like that particular design. If you look at the Kite on my page ("The Cavnin Fleet") you will see it is unlike most other fighters on this forum.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Post by blockman42 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:54 pm

all fighters are different what are you talking about?

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:09 pm

blockman42 wrote:all fighters are different what are you talking about?
O really, I would like to direct you to the "R5 Atmopheric Fighter" on "MrTargareyan" page as well as the "Mark 1 Spear" on TunnelThunders page. Both are comparatively flat and ovular.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Post by blockman42 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:56 pm

CatsVsNinjas wrote:
O really, I would like to direct you to the "R5 Atmopheric Fighter" on "MrTargareyan" page as well as the "Mark 1 Spear" on TunnelThunders page. Both are comparatively flat and ovular.
Yes, some of those fighters might have looked similar, but look at this original one. It only took 5 minutes to create.
Spoiler:

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:08 pm

blockman42 wrote:
CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Yes, some of those fighters might have looked similar, but look at this original one. It only took 5 minutes to create.
Spoiler:
Hmm, I like it, got a name for it. I think it should be called the "Reef", after the black tip reef shark.

anyways, your right, it's not that hard to make an original fighter. so Joykler, please don't (bleep) about other peoples ships just because they look like yours. (especially new members that can be scared away easily)
"The Sky is the Limit"

Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laserbilly » Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:07 am

Hi, welcome to the forum! I like how you took the time to make several ships before you joined up, there's a good variety of ships here. I like how you went semi-asymmetrical on some of your smaller ships like the bomber. I think it had a pretty cool look to it. On the other hand, you do need a little work on your overall design. But just keep working at it, you're on the track.

Also, I think the corvette was your best looking ship!

hunkywolf
Recruit
Recruit
Affiliation:No
IGN:Tydeadlox

Post by hunkywolf » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:02 am

Note: The Talon was wrongly classified last night ( due to being tired) it's a frigate not a cruiser.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Eh, it's not pretty but it could go somewhere.

Tip: use slabs and stairs they really help cut off the extreme edge of blocks.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:50 pm

Not really bad, seem a bit small to me, but could do a bit more with improved smoothing.

E: This monstrosity is a rather historic class, which through the generations has heralded both hope and fear in the descendants of Enigio. It's a (Light Planetary Assault) Light-Medium Cruiser.
Spoiler:
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:06 am

Shadowcat wrote:Eh, it's not pretty but it could go somewhere.

Really? This topic was dead rotten when the forum got taken down...
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:29 pm

Ivan2006 wrote:
Shadowcat wrote:Eh, it's not pretty but it could go somewhere.

Really? This topic was dead rotten when the forum got taken down...
Woah, how the hell did I not notice the age o.O note to self: stop posting when tired.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]