Iv's ship designs

Show dem ships!
Forum rules
- Threads pertaining to subject matter other than visible ship building will be moved/deleted without notice.
- Flaming or insulting other members based on their work is prohibited - constructive feedback only.
- Users may bump threads in this subforum with no penalty so long as responses build upon the current topic.
Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign
Re: Iv's ship designs

Post by Laserbilly » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:52 am

Wow! Your mech looks really good! I tried to make a small anti-personnel that was only 6 meters high and the result looked pretty bad! The legs look good, the guns look right, and the body is believable too! It's perfect.

As for the drop pods and the mobile command center, I'm just annoyed because these were both things I had intended to add soon and I just wanted to be the first on the forum. /:| Oh well, they look great too. I'm happy you got on the ground forces bandwagon with the rest of us.

Also, I like the new UTF signature too.

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Post by blockman42 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:43 am

smexxy

Dr. Mackeroth
Designer
Designer
Affiliation:Alteran

Post by Dr. Mackeroth » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:16 pm

Iv121 wrote:I don't see the problem with it nor where it was hit by the hammer ...
The whole thing looks vertically challenged. I feel like a jerk now, and a hypocrite. I'm going to be quite now. Sorry.
This is a signature.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:32 pm

you mean that the body goes down diagonally ? Well it's an effect I wanted to achieve because it looks cooler :)
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Dr. Mackeroth
Designer
Designer
Affiliation:Alteran

Post by Dr. Mackeroth » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:46 am

Iv121 wrote:you mean that the body goes down diagonally ? Well it's an effect I wanted to achieve because it looks cooler :)
It's your mech. You know how to build. Other people seem to like it. I'm not going to degrade any more.
This is a signature.