Darkstar Security CO.[ SHIPS WIP]

Show dem ships!
Forum rules
- Threads pertaining to subject matter other than visible ship building will be moved/deleted without notice.
- Flaming or insulting other members based on their work is prohibited - constructive feedback only.
- Users may bump threads in this subforum with no penalty so long as responses build upon the current topic.

Next ship [2 votes]

Poll ended at Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Total votes: 0

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC
Re: Darkstar Security CO.[ SHIPS WIP]

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sat May 25, 2013 5:46 pm

In mathematics, and more specifically in abstract algebra, a ring is an algebraic structure that abstracts and generalizes the basic arithmetic operations, specifically the operations of addition and multiplication. Rings are specifically studied in the branch of mathematics known as algebra, but are used in most areas of mathematics, including geometry and mathematical analysis. They allow mathematicians to apply theorems in elementary algebra to non-numerical objects like polynomials, series and functions. The formal definition of rings is relatively recent (end of 19th century), and is an example of the tendency of modern mathematics to introduce, study, and manipulate abstract structures.
Briefly, a ring is an abelian group with a second binary operation that is associative and is distributive over the abelian group operation. The abelian group operation is called "addition" and the second binary operation is called "multiplication" in analogy with the integers. One familiar example of a ring is the set of integers. The integers are a commutative ring, since a times b is equal to b times a. The set of polynomials also forms a commutative ring. An example of a non-commutative ring is the ring of square matrices of the same size. Finally, a field (such as the real numbers) is a commutative ring in which one can do "division" by any nonzero element.
The ring theory consists of two main parts: the commutative ring theory, commonly known as commutative algebra, and the noncommutative ring theory. The former primarily concerns itself with problems and naturally occurring ideas in algebraic number theory and algebraic geometry. Important commutative rings include fields, polynomial rings, the coordinate rings of algebraic varieties and the rings of integers of number fields. On the other hand, the noncommutative theory is based on very different methods and, therefore, may not be viewed as a generalization of the commutative case. The major part of it is the structure theory: how a ring breaks up into simple pieces such as matrix rings. Many noncommutative rings come from analysis; e.g., operator algebras and rings of differential operators. Via group rings, the theory also found applications to the representation theory of groups. In geometry, the cohomology ring of a topological space constitutes an important geometric invariant of the space.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sat May 25, 2013 6:04 pm

That's all well and good, but I don't think it has anything to do with what we're talking about.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Post by blockman42 » Sat May 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:That's all well and good, but I don't think it has anything to do with what we're talking about.
Ya, lets not derail another thread.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Sat May 25, 2013 11:14 pm

So..the offtopic stopped:

Ok,back to ships!

The next will be the finished Battleship ARCHON!
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laserbilly » Mon May 27, 2013 7:56 am

Looking forward to it! Also, when did you become a mod?

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Mon May 27, 2013 11:02 am

Oh someone showed up at last, you missed the monthly mod elections, also in the MC subforum could you visit the project Aurora page ?
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Tue May 28, 2013 8:29 am

Laserbilly wrote:Looking forward to it! Also, when did you become a mod?
Yeah \o

You voted me,thanks ^^
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Thu May 30, 2013 10:31 am

Whitewing class orbital bombing / Close Air Support

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Thu May 30, 2013 11:05 am

Ironfoot medium tank

Sweeper light tank

EDIT: I love pigs. Deal with it.

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:08 am

Ah, ICBM turrets on tanks, good idea!
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Thu May 30, 2013 11:11 am

Ivan2006 wrote:Ah, ICBM turrets on tanks, good idea!

I want to create a AA with the AA turret. Or heavyer versions with more turrets. This is for beggining \o

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Thu May 30, 2013 11:42 am

Wow, only just realized there is a MC 1.5.2 version of ICBM out with AA turrets!
Yay! Downloading activated!
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Thu May 30, 2013 12:12 pm

M.C.U [Mobile Construction Unit] "Mister Handy"

Heavy Multi-Role drone "Bighead"

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by Crash Override » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:52 pm

A question : What i should do next? A better carrier?

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laserbilly » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:07 am

a carrier!