Last_Jedi_Standing Industries

Show dem ships!
Forum rules
- Threads pertaining to subject matter other than visible ship building will be moved/deleted without notice.
- Flaming or insulting other members based on their work is prohibited - constructive feedback only.
- Users may bump threads in this subforum with no penalty so long as responses build upon the current topic.
 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire
Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries (Good news this time!)

Post by  ҉  » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Today I began applying the outer hull to the superstructure. Due to an unexpected problem, I did not finish today, and I am unlikely to get much work done in the next week. Stuff will happen eventually.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:19 am

I'm going to operate on the assumption winter break ended for you?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:11 am

Tiel wrote:I'm going to operate on the assumption winter break ended for you?
That explanation works as well as any.

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:12 pm

As predicted, nothing has been done. This week might be better, but I don't really think so.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:27 am

I have gotten some stuff done, but the ship still isn't finished.

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries

Post by blockman42 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:34 pm

triple post?

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:16 pm

blockman42 wrote:triple post?
The posts are more than a week apart. What am I supposed to do?

Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laserbilly » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Can you post some photos? That way rest of us can comment in this thread and it doesn't feel like you're just talking to yourself over here... :-(

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:22 pm

Laserbilly wrote:Can you post some photos? That way rest of us can comment in this thread and it doesn't feel like you're just talking to yourself over here... :-(
I would rather not post pictures of the ship before it's finished. I showed Tiel some pictures of the superstructure months ago, but I'm not sure I have them any more. Tiel, if you want to find the pictures you can, but beyond that I don't want to post any.

Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laserbilly » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:34 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:Can you post some photos? That way rest of us can comment in this thread and it doesn't feel like you're just talking to yourself over here... :-(
I would rather not post pictures of the ship before it's finished. I showed Tiel some pictures of the superstructure months ago, but I'm not sure I have them any more. Tiel, if you want to find the pictures you can, but beyond that I don't want to post any.
That's fine, I guess I just got the impression that you were lonely over here... I was just suggesting that, if you wanted more traffic on your thread, you should post more pics more often. I wasn't trying to bug you or anything.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
That's fine, I guess I just got the impression that you were lonely over here... I was just suggesting that, if you wanted more traffic on your thread, you should post more pics more often. I wasn't trying to bug you or anything.
Not lonely. I'm supposed to be over by myself in another galaxy, anyway. 8]

Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laserbilly » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:25 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote: I would rather not post pictures of the ship before it's finished. I showed Tiel some pictures of the superstructure months ago, but I'm not sure I have them any more. Tiel, if you want to find the pictures you can, but beyond that I don't want to post any.
Not lonely. I'm supposed to be over by myself in another galaxy, anyway. 8]
Nice, you just went canon on my as!s Aren't you in the distant past too... xD

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Laserbilly wrote:Nice, you just went canon on my as!s Aren't you in the distant past too... xD
I have absolutely no idea. The timeline that I'm working off of (that I still haven't ever written out, come to think of it) covers some fifty thousand years, so who knows. :tongue:

Dr. Mackeroth
Designer
Designer
Affiliation:Alteran

Post by Dr. Mackeroth » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 am

I wonder if the Star Wars galaxy every came in contact with the Ancients? I reckon that they should have a few episodes of Stargate Universe where Destiny flies through the Star Wars Galaxy, or an episode of Star Wars where they discover a Stargate on some planet. How awesome would that be?
This is a signature.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:53 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:I wonder if the Star Wars galaxy every came in contact with the Ancients? I reckon that they should have a few episodes of Stargate Universe where Destiny flies through the Star Wars Galaxy, or an episode of Star Wars where they discover a Stargate on some planet. How awesome would that be?
Not at all, really.