Last_Jedi_Standing Industries

Show dem ships!
Forum rules
- Threads pertaining to subject matter other than visible ship building will be moved/deleted without notice.
- Flaming or insulting other members based on their work is prohibited - constructive feedback only.
- Users may bump threads in this subforum with no penalty so long as responses build upon the current topic.
 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire
Re: Last_Jedi_Standing Industries (Good news this time!)

Post by  ҉  » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:41 pm

Laserbilly wrote:Do you still want any of my builds? I know I've been flaky in the last couple weeks but if you're still interested, I could take a few minutes and upload a few schematics for you (or maybe my Standard Battalion world?). I don't want to be left out of a battle! ;)
Yeah, if your mechs are available I'd love to have them. :D
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laserbilly » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote:
Laserbilly wrote:Do you still want any of my builds? I know I've been flaky in the last couple weeks but if you're still interested, I could take a few minutes and upload a few schematics for you (or maybe my Standard Battalion world?). I don't want to be left out of a battle! ;)
Would you rather the world save or schematics?

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
Whichever is easier for you. It makes no difference to me.

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laserbilly » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:56 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
Last_Jedi_Standing wrote: Yeah, if your mechs are available I'd love to have them. :D
Whichever is easier for you. It makes no difference to me.
Ok, well I wasn't planning on doing it till tomorrow, but I think I'll just get it over with tonight. I'll pm you the link in a few minutes.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Laserbilly wrote: Ok, well I wasn't planning on doing it till tomorrow, but I think I'll just get it over with tonight. I'll pm you the link in a few minutes.
:D

Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laserbilly » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Should be in your mail box. Let me know that you love it more than anything you've ever seen ever.... o(0.o)o (there's no crazy-needy smiley that I could find)

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:29 pm

I worked on the Drongar-class some more today, and it's coming along nicely. However, upon further consideration, I think it may not be the Drongar-class hospital ship at all, but rather the Serroco-class siege frigate. This is because it's a fairly small frigate, not much more than a hundred meters long, and I can't really think of a good use for a hospital ship that size. However, a siege frigate, with little armament other than a cluster of missile launchers or lasers designed for planetary bombardment, would be a useful thing. The design has been slightly modified to accommodate this.

Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laserbilly » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Nice, how much longer do you think?

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:33 pm

Laserbilly wrote:Nice, how much longer do you think?
It's probably not going to get any longer than it is now. It's a frigate, but only technically - a few blocks shorter and it'd be a corvette. When I eventually get around to Thyferra-class, it will be much larger.

Laserbilly
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Laserbilly » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:15 am

It's probably not going to get any longer than it is now. It's a frigate, but only technically - a few blocks shorter and it'd be a corvette. When I eventually get around to Thyferra-class, it will be much larger.
Oh cool, but I meant how much longer till we get to see your new frigate?? o(0.o)o (banging fists on the table waiting for food!)

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Post by blockman42 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Laserbilly wrote:
Oh cool, but I meant how much longer till we get to see your new frigate?? o(0.o)o (banging fists on the table waiting for food!)
when have ships become food?

Drewmanr0435
Cadet
Cadet
IGN:Ironclaw27a

Post by Drewmanr0435 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:34 am

blockman42 wrote:when have ships become food?
I assumed that everyone on this forum considered them sustanance :|

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:30 pm

No progress has been made on any ship today because I got new LEGOs.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:13 am

Well, that's a shame.

I was totally going to go China on whatever you built.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:46 pm

I have been away from home for the past few days, but I'm back now and I worked on the ship some earlier. I am almost ready to start laying the hull onto the superstructure. I've got the hull shaped already, so it just has to be duplicated, rotated around, and put into place. Then I can finish the basic outer ship by adding weapons, engines, a bridge, and such, and then I'll paint it. Then I'll do the interior, and I'll be done. It's pretty much confirmed to be Serroco-class now. After that, I'm going to play around with Blockman's tanks for a while. They shall henceforth be known as Sky's Edge-class heavy vehicles, and they shall serve the Hegemony. Such is progress! Hail Jedi!