TSRFM Military

Show dem ships!
Forum rules
- Threads pertaining to subject matter other than visible ship building will be moved/deleted without notice.
- Flaming or insulting other members based on their work is prohibited - constructive feedback only.
- Users may bump threads in this subforum with no penalty so long as responses build upon the current topic.
Dr. Mackeroth
Designer
Designer
Affiliation:Alteran
Re: TSRFM Shipyards

Post by Dr. Mackeroth » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:42 am

Block, unban him. I know from experience: banning people without good reason is a bad way to make friends.
Last edited by Dr. Mackeroth on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a signature.

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Post by blockman42 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:43 pm

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:Block, unban him. I know from experience: banning people without good reason is a bad way to make friends.
I unbanned cats, and for anyone asking why I banned him is because me and instinct are working on a project together and I didn't want him to see it. But cats spammed the chat with tp requests, not to mention when he found it I asked him to get away. When I he wouldn't and I tp'ed him to spawn. For the next few minutes he would keep coming back and I decided to temp-ban him.
Last edited by blockman42 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:48 pm

That's still a flawed basis. I hope you'll forgive my immaturity concerning it the other day, but it's ludicrous that you're going to label a build as 'secret' and ban anyone who comes near. That's tween admin stuff right there.
Last edited by Chairman_Tiel on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by blockman42 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Tiel wrote:That's still a flawed basis. I hope you'll forgive my immaturity concerning it the other day, but it's ludicrous that you're going to label a build as 'secret' and ban anyone who comes near. That's tween admin stuff right there.
But I asked him several times, and I even warned him, so cats did have to get banned if he just left us alone.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:58 pm

Ah, okay. Something else entirely.
Last edited by Chairman_Tiel on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by blockman42 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:00 pm

Tiel wrote:Ah, okay. Something else entirely.
yes

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:28 pm

Okay, that's enough polluting my thread with your offtopicness. (I'm definitely not just saying that because the discussion has turned in block's favor)
Last edited by cats on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by blockman42 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:24 pm

catsonmeth wrote:Okay, that's enough polluting my thread with your offtopicness. (I'm definitely not just saying that because the discussion has turned in block's favor)
well it has turned in my favor because you were rightfully banned.

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Stop that.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by blockman42 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:39 pm

catsonmeth wrote:Stop that.
probably, and can someone please unjail me?

Phalanx
Midshipman
Midshipman
Affiliation:imgur
IGN:andrew116

Post by Phalanx » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:25 am

Wow! those ships are good. Very sleek and cool looking; you are obviously a veteran in ship building. I like it.
Last edited by Phalanx on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello. I'm a filthy atheist heathen who visits the internet from time to time.

Dr. Mackeroth
Designer
Designer

Post by Dr. Mackeroth » Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Phalanx wrote:Wow! those ships are good. Very sleek and cool looking; you are obviously a veteran in ship building. I like it.
His ships are relics from a distant building phase. Compared to his current works, they are awkward, plain, and clumsy. Have a look at his mechs, much cooler.
Last edited by Dr. Mackeroth on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
This is a signature.

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:05 am

Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Phalanx wrote:Wow! those ships are good. Very sleek and cool looking; you are obviously a veteran in ship building. I like it.
His ships are relics from a distant building phase. Compared to his current works, they are awkward, plain, and clumsy. Have a look at his mechs, much cooler.
Yup. Most of my ships are terrible, the Vis' is still the best shaped ship I've built to date. Coloring is not very good though. My earlier mechs are kind of bleh too, but the more recent ones are pretty good, if I may say so myself.
— David Langford
Spoiler:

Dr. Mackeroth
Designer
Designer

Post by Dr. Mackeroth » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:20 am

catsonmeth wrote:
Dr. Mackeroth wrote:
Yup. Most of my ships are terrible, the Vis' is still the best shaped ship I've built to date. Coloring is not very good though. My earlier mechs are kind of bleh too, but the more recent ones are pretty good, if I may say so myself.
Your mechs are at my level of building. And coming from me, that's a big complement.
This is a signature.

joykler
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:mercenary
IGN:joykler

Post by joykler » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:46 am

@mackaroth
sorry that i saw it too late
but about the interior i made a ship of 150 long with very little hangar bays and a lot too add and i have a complete interior
and if they were built on a server would people be running around in empty shells of good looking space ships with just the needed equipment built in ?
i think not look at my build then you see i often lack room for my interior rather than have too much

edit: give me one of your biggest ship schematics. tell me its role and what it has to have then i will make the interior and then we see if it is impossible
Last edited by joykler on Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.