the man getting salty

Bans and unjust moderation are to be appealed here.
Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_
Re: the man getting salty

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:51 pm

Alright this is beyond ridiculous. I don't know what stupidity virus got into him but it's obviously not going away.
Now normally speaking I'm highly against banning for a number of reasons. But I'm just saying, if you know what I mean, perhaps.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:04 pm

I was going to ask whether the posts are being edited or whether he's actually saying '[Moderated]', but on reflection I don't think I give a shit either way; they're both wrong.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:09 pm

Shadowcatbot wrote:Alright this is beyond ridiculous. I don't know what stupidity virus got into him but it's obviously not going away.
Now normally speaking I'm highly against banning for a number of reasons. But I'm just saying, if you know what I mean, perhaps.
The fact that it's incredibly easy to circumvent a ban is a bit of an issue here.

EDIT: Error hasn't edited any of them, seems Tiel's sense of humour became a bit more boring.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

cannonfodder

Post by cannonfodder » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:31 pm

lol shadow calling for a 'stupidity' ban on anyone other than his own disabled ass

christ how this place has gone to shit

you can ban me but ill just keep cumming and cumming till ur sandy vageens are frothy with merry seamen

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:37 pm

I should start documenting your slow descent into madness.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

cannonfodder

Post by cannonfodder » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:37 pm

this is spurdo

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:54 pm

cannonfodder wrote:lol shadow calling for a 'stupidity' ban on anyone other than his own disabled ass

christ how this place has gone to shit

you can ban me but ill just keep cumming and cumming till ur sandy vageens are fr0sty with merry seamen

Fixed that for you comrade.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:22 pm

To be fair, i think shadowcat actually does have something that causes mental retardation.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

cannonfodder

Post by cannonfodder » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:24 pm

WE TOOK THINGS A BIT TOO FAR AND HE INSEMINATED ME

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:41 am

You ppl fail at the nuber 1 rule of dealing with trolls - not giving two fks about em. Its Errors job to deal with him and Im just telling him up front that he either needs to be strict here or just quit, anything else can attempt to acess my secondary listening slot (codname B.U.T.T.) . If I can crack a funny joke about it whine not? Like the giraffe thing, in all other cases just ignore, if we dont collaborate on that front it wont become progressively boring for him.

I miss the old tiel but in the same time I dont believe the current is a contributing forum member, if I were error I would have banned him witout second thoughts.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:23 am

He's been given another point. And Iv is correct - don't feed the troll.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:13 am

Bans and points mean nothing. Points are unenforceable until a ban and bans are easily circumvented. If he wants to keep doing what he's doing he will.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:48 am

I think it's pretty funny, but tiel ought to make his jyokes clevererer.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306

Post by Tau » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:36 am

Tiel used his old account (which he still had access to!) to remove Proto's posting and editing permissions in the Member's Lounge. I'm deleting the cannonfodder account as an alt, and giving Chairman_Tiel a provisional 6-hour ban to keep him from getting into the ACP.

I'm tick, and scared.
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:36 am

TIL Iv can listen with his butt ._.

Anyway, Tiel, have one of these

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.