Alt account ban?

Bans and unjust moderation are to be appealed here.
Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear
Alt account ban?

Post by Prototype » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:29 pm

So a player from the server, LoggerC4, just tried to register an account here.

When he logged on apparently he got this message:

Account name: LoggerC4.

Most definately not an alt of Tiel. Suspect the forum is broken/drunk.

Can't fix from my end.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Tau
Admin
Affiliation:Futureville Mafia
IGN:TehPwnzor7306

Re: Alt account ban?

Post by Tau » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:12 pm

Fixed, he should be able to register now. Also, the username "ECTrimble25" was banned for whatever reason.
Vinyl wrote:"RP" and gaming and homosexuality is what's keeping [the forum] afloat.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Wasnt ECTrimble some trouble maker on Flans server or something? It sounds familiar.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276

Post by Tell » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Loggerc4
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Ext-Vel
IGN:Loggerc4

Post by Loggerc4 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:13 pm

Ok, I just now found this section, meanwhile just read through all the forums almost looking for this.
Thanks Tau for fixing my account.
'Tis not th'y 'monstrosity' you speak of, 'tis SCIENCE!!

cannonfodder

Post by cannonfodder » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:32 am

Loggerc4 wrote:Ok, I just now found this section, meanwhile just read through all the forums almost looking for this.
Thanks Tau for fixing my account.
Hey I just met you
and this is crazy
but you can go fucking shove it up your ass

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:53 am

What the hell has gotten into you?
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:30 am

Just leave him be hes on a period ... or drunk ! W8 its too long of a period to be drunk so count that out, hes just on a period. With that being said being on a period is not an excuse for being an ass Tiel so if you continue like that expect to be banned.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:11 am

Tau wrote:Fixed, he should be able to register now. Also, the username "ECTrimble25" was banned for whatever reason.
I think that was an april fools alt of CMA pretending to be Ectrimble with moderate success.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:45 am

:)

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:15 pm

Iv121 wrote:if you continue like that expect to be banned.
AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA you still think consequences are a thing
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:04 pm

Ban, no. Posts being removed or a warning, probably, if he doesn't let up.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:54 pm

Last_Jedi_Standing wrote: AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA you still think consequences are a thing
Well mate if they won't be a thing ppl will do whatever they want, and so Im afraid whoever did whatever will have to become an example of what happens when you violate rules. Antagonism and harassment of users is a bannable offense and really all one needs to do to force a mod to take action is report it. OFC tiel's offenses here are not that terrible but they can earn him a 1 day ban for example if I was a mod. Its not only a punishment system but also a preventative and healing system, he needs that one day to relax anyway.

If you really think consequences are not a thing try your luck and start breaking laws, even though Im not a mod I assure you I will not disappoint.

If you consider that though a mod will ban you for that only if he himself is following the book so to say, if he doesn't nobody can physically force him to do something and in that case Im afraid its tiel ban spree all over again. I suggested you to hold a judge system to prevent that but you clearly didn't listen to me. If that turns out to be the case Im afraid nobody can indeed stop those who are in power. In that case you will be right LJS and I will abandon this place and let it rot in hell or whatever this place becomes in such case. I assume Error and Tau are not such people which is why you prob won't be disappointed LJS but I sure as hell cannot guarantee it.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:00 pm

Jesus Christ, Iv, are you really going to lecture me of all people on the importance of law and order? I promise you, there is nothing you can say that I haven't already, and you know full well that I support enforcement of the rules more fervently than anyone else on these forums. But the reality of the situation is that, no, there won't be any consequences for Tiel or anyone else, largely regardless of what they've done and entirely regardless of the question of whether there ought to be, and you standing there trying to explain to me why that's right or wrong (I'm honestly not certain which) isn't going to change that.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

cannonfodder

Post by cannonfodder » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:58 pm

Iv121 wrote:Just leave him be hes on a period ... or drunk ! W8 its too long of a period to be drunk so count that out, hes just on a period. With that being said being on a period is not an excuse for being an ass Tiel so if you continue like that expect to be banned.
get the sand out of your * you kekking arab
Commander Error wrote:Ban, no. Posts being removed or a warning, probably, if he doesn't let up.
big fucking authority figure tries to act in control lol