Alt account ban?

Bans and unjust moderation are to be appealed here.
ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225
Re: Alt account ban?

Post by ACH0225 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:51 pm

cannonfodder wrote:
Iv121 wrote:Just leave him be hes on a period ... or drunk ! W8 its too long of a period to be drunk so count that out, hes just on a period. With that being said being on a period is not an excuse for being an ass Tiel so if you continue like that expect to be banned.
get the sand out of your * you kekking arab
Commander Error wrote:Ban, no. Posts being removed or a warning, probably, if he doesn't let up.
big fucking authority figure tries to act in control lol
As funny as Tiel is, and I am anticipating an amusing insult towards me, why is Tiel doing this? I mean, coming back to insult us is fine, it's just a little random.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Well... I can imagine a few reason he'd be rather tick off with us. Though I can't tell if this sudden change is serious or just trolling. I'm unsure whether to be concerned or amused.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

CMA
Captain
Captain
Affiliation:Byzantine Falangists

Post by CMA » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:33 pm

ACH0225 wrote:
cannonfodder wrote:
Iv121 wrote:Just leave him be hes on a period ... or drunk ! W8 its too long of a period to be drunk so count that out, hes just on a period. With that being said being on a period is not an excuse for being an ass Tiel so if you continue like that expect to be banned.
get the sand out of your * you kekking arab
Commander Error wrote:Ban, no. Posts being removed or a warning, probably, if he doesn't let up.
big fucking authority figure tries to act in control lol
As funny as Tiel is, and I am anticipating an amusing insult towards me, why is Tiel doing this? I mean, coming back to insult us is fine, it's just a little random.
Tiel is me
Me is tiel

Cockatiel ackbar
"Being a christian democrat is like being a christian satanist" - Adam Berces

Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276

Post by Tell » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:00 pm

CMA wrote:
Tiel is me
Me is tiel

Cockatiel ackbar
Tiel is also Logger

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:02 pm

Tell wrote:
CMA wrote:
Tiel is me
Me is tiel

Cockatiel ackbar
Tiel is also Logger
Tiel is Hyperlite.
Hyperlite is also Tiel.

Paradox avoided.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Loggerc4
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Ext-Vel
IGN:Loggerc4

Post by Loggerc4 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 9:07 pm

Tiel is shrek.
Shrek is love.

Shrek is life..
'Tis not th'y 'monstrosity' you speak of, 'tis SCIENCE!!

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:22 am

Well Im not an authority figure tiel but at least Im not the bottom hole of this community so far so thats something. If its gonna make you feel better Tiel Im crying in the corner right now because Im ... eh an Arab with a * and a big authority ? Well there you go . If you want my opinion though someones hit him home pretty hard so hes taking steam off, can't say its not an effective method but its only a short term solution isn't it Tiel ?

"Go fk yourself with your advices kekekeke you Ebola spreader ! Speaks like he knows what happens in my life !" I don't but its pretty obv you are butthurt.

"Well fk you then !", alright mate Ill take you up on your offer !

Monologues FTW ! I hope I nailed your answers more or less because that would show you just how ridiculous and laughable (rather than offensive) your comments are. If not well I tried ! Don't have time to replicate that grand mind of yours so you'll have to deal with what you have there.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:33 am

I hope you're being sarcastic and I'm just detecting it poorly...
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:48 am

Sarcastic about what ?

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:04 am

(he's not being sarcastic)
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:59 am

I am once again questioning just how well Iv understands what we say.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:21 am

: o )

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:42 am

@LJS I can be many things but one thing Im not is an idiot, otherwise I would have been giving out boots in some military storage those past two years. As a result there is a very good chance I get 99.5% of what you're saying. Whether you get me or not is another thing. Got questions ? ask! got none ? Quit complaining. Im actually also curious why Im supposed to get what you are saying if Im answering Tiel ...

@Vinyl if you meant to ask whether or not I meant the things I answered Tiel then yes, I meant every single word. As to their purpose its written in that very same post. "Wow you really meant that Iv ? You asshole !" , if you read whats written there its really not THAT offensive / assholish:

First of all I begin by making some fun out of Tiel's attempted insults. All there is to it is me agreeing with Tiel's words and Im afraid you can't complain about me agreeing to things.

Second thing I state is that hes probably butthurt, might be offensive but everyone whos currently reading this has already come to this conclusion or assumes the reason is similar to that.

Third is the monologue I hold for the responses that would have followed sooner or later, having a bash at MYSELF and answering the possible counter-points with my own in order to save some time and prove that I tried at least partially to see the other's perspective.

Finally I discussed the reason behind this post with some possibly offensive comment but honestly if you start up a brawl what did you expect ? Its quite mild compared to the previously thrown stuff.

BTW is it me or Im sensing a lock ?

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:46 am

Honestly, the only reason I have difficulty understanding you is because of the occasionally disjointed grammar.

Also: cannonfodder has been given his warning PM. If he continues antagonizing members, warning points will be given.

Butthurt or PO'd, he still shouldn't just be tossing around insults and nothing else.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:06 pm

Iv121 wrote:@LJS I can be many things but one thing Im not is an idiot, otherwise I would have been giving out boots in some military storage those past two years. As a result there is a very good chance I get 99.5% of what you're saying. Whether you get me or not is another thing. Got questions ? ask! got none ? Quit complaining. Im actually also curious why Im supposed to get what you are saying if Im answering Tiel ...
I don't think you're stupid, but I'm not certain you speak English as well as you think you do. I routinely have trouble understanding even which side of a debate you're supporting, and you occasionally interpret things very weirdly. I don't know to what extent that's attributable to differences in behavioral standards with regard to interpersonal communication between Israel and the West, but you're often quite hard to talk to. For example, here, nothing in my post in any way suggested you were stupid. That wouldn't be the jump most people on here would have made, especially given that we've had almost exactly this conversation more than once in the past.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")