Preemptive unban request

Bans and unjust moderation are to be appealed here.
Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Unity
IGN:Pat22 or something
Re: Preemptive unban request

Post by Pat22 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:36 pm

This is beyond silly.
The justice system? Really? This if a forum, not a country. It's not fucking hard; someone's being a *? ban them.
Necroing, while slightly annoying, does not make someone a *. Do you not know how to handle basic trolling? Ignore it, that's trolling 101.

Besides it's not like there's much activity going on in this forum anyway. Yet here comes Hyperlite, sparking some life into it with a few necro posts. Half the forum jumps to arms against this outrage against humanity. Surely this is the occasion for them to prove that they are worthy to rule this forum-country through their infaillable sense of justice and infinite wisdom.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:37 pm

Thank you.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Fri Jun 27, 2014 10:54 pm

I see.

I withdraw any sentiment I had against hyperlite, it's just... annoying, I suppose.

Sorry hyperlite. Just do try to be a bit less annoying next time.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:58 pm

Im afraid that this system was not built to protect the community against the rule violators but the community against the mods, because your santance is quite annoying me Pat, you are a clearly a * for that I hereby ban you ! Who decides whos a * and whos not ?
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:04 am

Iv121 wrote:Who decides who's a * and who's not?
The people whose job it is to: the mods.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:12 am

Then the mod doesn't like you, personal matters, happens from time to time, how long will it take for you to become a * you think ? "Who needs rules we'll put all our rights in the hands of the mods !" , you remind me one biblical scene.

See the Israeli tribes didn't have kings at first, however after being in Canaan for a while they came whining to prophet Samuel about it, "We are the only people in this land who don't have a king, please put a king above us !", well Samuel is obv hurt that the ppl are not trusting him and god to lead em but personal matters aside he says them the following "Alright I will put a king above you, but do know that he will take your money, steal your children, rape your women, make you slaves, do you still want a king over you ? " guess what they answered ? "Yes, we want that king to rule over us" , I sometimes don't get human stupidity, why would they want to be enslaved and turned into pawns of a king and definitely not a good one .

Though actually the first king that Samuel chose wasn't THAT bad , Saul, the second king sure fit the description given by Samuel in certain areas, that was King David (Didn't see that coming huh ?) , although those who wrote the bible had different political views most of them had one thing in common, they supported the dynasty of David over Saul which is why David is remembered as a saint although morally Saul was better. David did some pretty dirty things in his lifespan you know, they did support him but they didn't have a choice but to mention them...

Either way why did I mention that story ? "We want a king over us, to rape and make us slaves !", if you want good mods and not just kings over you, you will need a system to restrain them, and yes take a lesson out of the books of some countries pat that were not turned into tyrannical regimes if you want to maintain the same here, if you want kings to rape and enslave you though there is only so much I can do but to hope the David you crown is a tad bit better than his Biblical counterpart.

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:29 am

error pls don raep our slaves :S

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:12 am

Dun worr3h s4ra I wont

But in all seriousness, we used the point system for a reason- it allows fairly unbiased "you broke the rules, you get a point", instead of me being biased (I do my best not to be, but human error is a *).

So I'm sticking with 2 freebies > 1 week ban > 1 month ban > permaban.

If you have a better idea, post it here or PM it to me and I'll consider it.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:21 am

This is the only point that's been given in forever. Like, a year, maybe? Probably pretty close. That being the case, there's no reason to give somebody two freebies. If they manage to acquire, in a short period of time, twice as many points as the entire rest of the forum in the last year combined, they need to get their ass banned.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:52 am

I amalgamted those into one, mainly because permabanning him just as he returned would be a bit over the top.

Here on out, I count them seperately. And remember, Jedi, there's so few points going out because a) most people don't regularly break the rules, thank the gods and b) the rules limit when mods can distribute points, a lot. Remember the community came up with those, too.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:46 am

okay, no ban for hyper and Error's system sounds good.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

CMA
Captain
Captain
Affiliation:Byzantine Falangists

Post by CMA » Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:55 am

Commander Error wrote:human error
lel

Also, I vote that we publicly scourge Iv and Jedi, then have them drawn and quartered on the public square in Smyrna Georgia for being tightasses all the time, in the interests of creating more Original Content of course.

Save a life - Dismember Jedi and Iv.
"Being a christian democrat is like being a christian satanist" - Adam Berces

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:24 am

CMA wrote:
Commander Error wrote:human error
lel

Also, I vote that we publicly scourge Iv and Jedi, then have them drawn and quartered on the public square in Smyrna Georgia for being tightasses all the time, in the interests of creating more Original Content of course.

Save a life - Dismember Jedi and Iv.
Hmm... Good idea, but I'm afraid it's not yet the ideal time for that.

Error, didn't you lock this thread?

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:18 am

Hey CMA don't even start or I will propose to crusify you for supporting necros ...

CMA
Captain
Captain
Affiliation:Byzantine Falangists

Post by CMA » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:46 am

Iv121 wrote:Hey CMA don't even start or I will propose to crusify you for supporting necros ...
I knew it. Anyway, I will gladly die for my cause, although i request a lock just because this thread is a massive temptation for me.
"Being a christian democrat is like being a christian satanist" - Adam Berces