A futurecraft NegativeAlpha mod

Anything concerning the ongoing creation of Futurecraft.
hyperlite
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Re: A futurecraft NegativeAlpha mod

Post by hyperlite » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:21 pm

That is real, but don't get too excited. What happened to Danice anyway? He made a power system.
Spoiler:

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Flying needs Copernicus. We need someone on lasers and inter server travel, but server was cascaid or someone, and lasers are not being worked on. As I recall though, someone was working on shipyards, though they could probably use the Quarry from Tekkit as a sort of model, and then instead of removing blocks, it replaces them.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Dux_Tell31
Midshipman
Midshipman
Affiliation:Tellrim
IGN:tell31

Post by Dux_Tell31 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:09 pm

Prototype wrote::/
Dux_Tell31 wrote:Truth be told, we already have an alpha build.
What_Happened.jpg
Is there a download link anywhere? Or is it just a screenshot of some renamed class files
Look at the LAST MODIFIED DATE people!

The download was in the old forum, probably in Danice's dev. log over there.
"This is Minecraft, sir. We don't make physics, we ruin them." -Fr0stbyte124
"We are made of the elements out in space, in essense we are the universe discovering itself" -Neil Degrasse Tyson

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:58 pm

I had a thread on the early release of new blocks. I think someone was working on that before it devolved into mindless bickering about glass or some sh*t.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:02 am

One I can get on my computer, I will start trying to make an FC like pack for Flans mod, which should be updated soon, and I also going to see if it is possible to add a VTOl functionality to Flans mod, I can't guarantee much sucess but I will give it a go.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:16 pm

I would only PM the download link to trusted members of the FC comunity tough, as we really don´t want anyone else to find out how it is, assign the testing members a "tester"-rank that allows them to se a test-discussion section of the forum so we can have the newest stuff for the mod tested while not letting the public know about it and not spoiling anything, keeping the "OMG, a brand new mod and already hyper-cool and with awesome stuff! Wanna have!"-effect while enableing
pre-alpha/alpha/beta-testing to iron out bugs with more efficiency and actually give the devs a reason to actually put their dev-rank to work and develop something while Fr0stbyte is stuck with Copernicus. (Is his work still not finished? I thought his project for work would take until November?)
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:04 pm

Yes, Defiantly keep it closed forum PM's only, Which we could use as bait to get more people to show up, something along the lines of "Show us your willing to be an active part of the comunity and you might get the chance to Beta test!" Of course this would probably be a lie since we couldnt trust anyone who showed up for that purpose since half of them would spam it across the interwebs.

But people would probably be more interested in things like fr0sts flying ship picture mod stuff, If we could get flying up we would spawn so much publicity we would be up there with all the top mods.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]