Aircraft Carriers?

Anything concerning the ongoing creation of Futurecraft.
Instinct-XIV
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Xtreme gaming QC
IGN:InstinctXIV
Re: Aircraft Carriers?

Post by Instinct-XIV » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:23 am

I actually wanted to build a aircraft carrier in FV but i was never motivated to build it, I still have the design.
Last edited by Instinct-XIV on Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ra1der Dr1verz
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:U.A.R.C.
IGN:Ep1cDr1verz

Post by Ra1der Dr1verz » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Firstly, for those who say Space-Carriers are useless... BSG??? Second, the way to land is either a LONG runway like BSG or an automated pilot system, like on the death star. Think about it, the computer picks up an entity in it's vicinity and it pulls it towards it's self. I guess you would just have to program it to differentiate good from bad. maybe specific players on a log register as good and everyone else don't. Human's changing the lines of code on the "computer" basically:

Attract:
[Input String]: Ep1cDr1verz, Tiel, Dr Mackeroth, Etc.

Don't Attract:

[Other Entities]

I don't know programming, I spent 3 hours messing with lines of code in Manchester University, that was it.
}
}
}
}
}
Fr0stbyte: We can't place minecart tracks on the ceiling. That would look ridiculous.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:16 pm

Ra1der Dr1verz wrote:Firstly, for those who say Space-Carriers are useless... BSG??? Second, the way to land is either a LONG runway like BSG or an automated pilot system, like on the death star. Think about it, the computer picks up an entity in it's vicinity and it pulls it towards it's self. I guess you would just have to program it to differentiate good from bad. maybe specific players on a log register as good and everyone else don't. Human's changing the lines of code on the "computer" basically:
No-one here has ever said that space carriers are useless. That would be stupid. We're saying ocean carriers are useless. Other than that, there are lots of ways to land, from runways to automated systems to just slowing down and landing on your repulsorlifts. I don't think we need suggestions for code here.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Instinct-XIV
Cadet
Cadet
Affiliation:Xtreme gaming QC
IGN:InstinctXIV

Post by Instinct-XIV » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:33 pm

Anyway heres the design.
Spoiler:
[url=http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=147&u=17927817]Image[/url]