Status on development

Anything concerning the ongoing creation of Futurecraft.
superjudas
Recruit
Recruit
Status on development

Post by superjudas » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:28 am

Hi
I have not posted anything on this forum before, but I have been visiting this forum every couple of month or so to see if the game has finished yet. I would like to suggest to have a sticky post where you can say if you know anything about when you are going to launch a alpha version, and so on.
A sticky post that says "alpha version release date: Unknown" would be more than good enough. If you have such a sticky post I, and probably some/many? others would appreciate this because then we can visit this forum, and just look at the sticky post to see if anything new regarding the release has happened. And, (I do not know if I can do this or not) if we can subscribe to that sticky post we would know when something has happened.

I am eager to play futurecraft, but I know that making this game takes a lot of time. Please take all the time that you need to develop this game. From what I have read on this forum you are doing a great job, keep it up ^-^

fr0stbyte124
Developer
Affiliation:Aye-Aye

Re: Status on development

Post by fr0stbyte124 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:42 am

It's not a bad idea so that visitors know what's up. Right now, we have so far to go that we're not even bothering to guess when alpha will be. It would be nice if it were soon, but the scope is huge and there is no light at the end of the tunnel yet.