Skyrim

Futurecraft community gaming.
 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire
Re: Skyrim

Post by  ҉  » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:03 am

Iv121 wrote:I claimed I know something about TES games, you caught me on an instance of the opposite and now Im a total idiot.
Spoiler:
No, Iv. You made up some crap and claimed it as fact and then argued for two pages and tried to change the topic once it became clear that your crap, once the surface was scraped away, revealed an inner core made not of gold but (shocking plot twist!) more crap, again. We didn't argue like this the first time that happened. We're arguing now because the first time it happened was god only knows how many months ago and it's still happening. We're pretty tolerant of people who are wrong, although after a while we tell them to go away and come back once they've got their shit together. We are not tolerant of assholishness, at least not in anything like the quantities you've been dishing out lately. Look at that RP thread, for example. You have two full-on arguments going on completely different topics at the same time. What does that say about you and your ideas?

EDIT: Very well, Error. I've already typed this and it seems a shame to waste it, but I've spoilered it and I'll be leaving now.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:27 pm

Skyrim's on sale, 75% off on Steam for the weekend. GabeN be praised.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:35 pm

Might come back to it actually, didn't touch it for a lnog time and its prob about time there are enough good mods out there to mod the hell out of mah Skyrim ! Where did I put mah disc ... Yeah I buy games on discs got prob with it ?!
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:45 pm

I buy games on discs too, only way I can buy them really.
Also, once I've built my PC (hopefully gonna order the parts soon so I can build it by next weekend), I'll get back into Skyrim too.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW