EVE Online

Futurecraft community gaming.
Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign
IGN:Avenger_7
Re: EVE Online

Post by Avenger_7 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:19 pm

NPC, Minmatar, no drones. The problem is the shield regen he has allows him to heal to 100% from 30% while I'm shooting him. I almost want to wait until tomorrow, when I can fly my Hurricane and add the extra two turrets. Join the Futurecraft chat channel next time you are online.

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:16 pm

I'm online now
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:20 pm

If anyone needs me, just ask. Otherwise I'll stay offline.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Vinyl Scratch wrote:If anyone needs me, just ask. Otherwise I'll stay offline.
Add me to the corp, Koby Kegrin
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:36 pm

CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:If anyone needs me, just ask. Otherwise I'll stay offline.
Add me to the corp, Koby Kegrin
I don't know how to do that.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Avenger_7 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:47 pm

You DID apply, right?

I just took a break for a shower, I'm online now.

Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Avenger_7 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:38 pm

If anyone wants me to help them put down a Planetary Command Center I will gladly help, I bought a small industrial ship so I can haul the damn things.

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:46 pm

Corporations FTW!
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:If anyone wants me to help them put down a Planetary Command Center I will gladly help, I bought a small industrial ship so I can haul the darn things.
were in a corp, not the hunger games, you should divide some resources, this may sound a bit greedy but I would like a little payment for helping you take out that cruiser.
"The Sky is the Limit"

Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Avenger_7 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:47 pm

CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Avenger_7 wrote:If anyone wants me to help them put down a Planetary Command Center I will gladly help, I bought a small industrial ship so I can haul the darn things.
were in a corp, not the hunger games, you should divide some resources, this may sound a bit greedy but I would like a little payment for helping you take out that cruiser.
Well, if you want I can jack up the tax rate by 1000% so there's money in the corporate wallet, but the fact is in small corporations like ours there isn't that much money to go around. If you want some real money, then we need to go into lowsec and set up Planetary Commands.

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:
CatsVsNinjas wrote:
Well, if you want I can jack up the tax rate by 1000% so there's money in the corporate wallet, but the fact is in small corporations like ours there isn't that much money to go around. If you want some real money, then we need to go into lowsec and set up Planetary Commands.
we should also have a base in low sec, thats were all the good stuff is, plus if we go to low sec we need to run around in pairs. and if you have any missions your running I would gladly help, or we could go extreme and try bounty hunting. and how come I never see tell or keon online
"The Sky is the Limit"

Avenger_7
Ensign
Ensign

Post by Avenger_7 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:15 pm

I think they quit. If no one says otherwise, I'm going to leave FCE to pursue greener pastures, in fact, I've been invited to several other corporations. Turns out Hurricane pilots are quite popular.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:27 pm

I totally didn't predict this would happen.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:37 pm

Maybe we could postpone all plans until more people are available?
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Avenger_7 wrote:I think they quit. If no one says otherwise, I'm going to leave FCE to pursue greener pastures, in fact, I've been invited to several other corporations. Turns out Hurricane pilots are quite popular.
Well thats just dandy, now I have to look through other corps because being a loner is no fun and factional warfare isn't fun with out others
"The Sky is the Limit"