Futurecraft community gaming.
Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276
Runescape 2007 Version Going F2P

Post by Tell » Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:14 pm

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/pe ... ldschool=1

Just like the title says. Will be like the old F2P system they had back then except for those new restrictions that are explained in the post to catch bots. Anyone want to come play with me once it releases. Even for an hour or two?

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Re: Runescape 2007 Version Going F2P

Post by Saravanth » Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:41 am

I played it A LOT back in the day, was my first MMO. Pretty much got done with everything non-premium, even made one or two rather good friends. Boy, do I miss those two.

Maybe.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Re: Runescape 2007 Version Going F2P

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Same^ First MMO also.

As above /Maybe/ (if we can ever actually get together at the same time).
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]