Gaming quotes thread

Futurecraft community gaming.
Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder
Gaming quotes thread

Post by Error » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:45 pm

Edwards Grizzly: We seem to be incredibly lucky in that this evil biome's mists cause instant death, rather than turn-into-a-shambling-husk-and-murder-everyone-who-ever-loved-you.

fishsicles: Not technically instant, for big enough creatures; those water buffalo sat around oozing blood for a few days before they kicked it. But for a dwarf, probably instant yeah.

Count Dorku: ...this is how we define luck nowadays?! I'm terrified in many languages.
PsychicKid: here's 7 inebriated borderline psychotic bastards, go dig out a living space for 200 more of them that will be coming soon btw there's also a terrible tentacle monster-panda made out of barf to deal with have fun
Raphite1: Yeah. My plan was to drop some kittens into the siege, and have my dwarves freefall into battle, landing on top of the kittens. The plan was kinda dumb though because the kittens were standing on grates, and the goblins killed them with arrows just as I was releasing the freefalling dwarves. So the dwarves weren't able to land on kittens and just fell and died.
Dwarf Fortress.