Futurecraft community gaming.
Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth
E.Y.E.

Post by Saravanth » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:42 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/91700/

This game is like Dwarf Fortress' adventure mode (More complex, tho'), just with a dash WH40k and coated in Half-Life. And some Counter Strike.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Saravanth
Captain
Captain

Re: E.Y.E.

Post by Saravanth » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:52 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/91700/

Srsly, fucking buy this already. We should all get on a server and fuck each other up.

0.99 €. Come on.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:54 pm

Do indeed buy this game.
It's cheaper even than a super cheap candy bar. If you think about buying a candy bar, don't, buy this game instead.
Candy bars don't let you get hacked by doors and don't let you fuck around in a cyberpunk world with friends.

(Although, if your cheap candy bars do let you do that, do send some to me.)
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:04 pm

Bought. Installin'.

WH40k + Cyberpunk + shooting your buddies should be Fun.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:08 pm

If I had a dollar in my steam account I would but all I got is .11 cents.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:41 pm

Bought and installed.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Saravanth
Captain
Captain

Post by Saravanth » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:33 pm

I've got some extra cash, if anyone want's a copy and can't afford it with the moneys in his steam-account, I'll gladly let you in on the party. The more, the merrier!

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:44 pm

I'd gift one to Shadow if the Steam store didn't have 25-second lag.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:46 pm

Saravanth wrote:I've got some extra cash, if anyone want's a copy and can't afford it with the moneys in his steam-account, I'll gladly let you in on the party. The more, the merrier!
Spoiler:

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:56 pm

Saravanth wrote:I've got some extra cash, if anyone want's a copy and can't afford it with the moneys in his steam-account, I'll gladly let you in on the party. The more, the merrier!
I can too.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Saravanth
Captain
Captain

Post by Saravanth » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Yeah, if you accepted my friendship, Shadow, I'd love to

Srsly tho, can't send you a gift if you aren't in my friendlist.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:10 pm

Saravanth wrote:Yeah, if you accepted my friendship, Shadow, I'd love to

Srsly tho, can't send you a gift if you aren't in my friendlist.
Lemme go smack some keyboards real fast.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276

Post by Tell » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:49 pm

For some reason my steam trading card money is gone... So if any of you can spare $0.99 I would be forever in your dept.

Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276

Post by Tell » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:55 pm

Was looking through my team fortress 2 inventory and saw I had a super rare crate currently selling for $7.06, I now have $7 more moneys than I did this morning.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:59 pm

*Claps* Lucky bastard.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler: