Futurecraft community gaming.
Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_
Planetary Annihilation

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Just got the overpriced deluxe pack (seriously the whole cost of the game for basically three more commanders?)
So yeah, gonna play tonight and try to not suck.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276

Re: Planetary Annihilation

Post by Tell » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:26 pm

Me and Fenway have played together a bit and that was fun. Maybe you can join us and I can try and record again with out me going afk, or the server crashing.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Everything I've seen about PA suggests that it's a wonderful concept that hasn't translated into a wonderful game. It was on my list of stuff to play a couple of months ago, but nothing since then has encouraged me to buy it.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:58 pm

We'll so far from playing single player I've derived that late game is mostly Zerg tactics and who can manage the UI faster.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:29 pm

I just got a planet buster online in a 3v3 game. I went kinda evil for a few moments there.

My mad cackle would've made Darth Vader shit himself.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:25 pm

The AI smashed a moon into his own planet because another AI was on it.

I don't know what to do anymore, why the hell would you do that?

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:32 pm

Derpy AI.

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:16 am

RIghteous Fury.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.