Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_
Nationstates

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:34 pm

What sick twisted evil * made this.
WHY DO I ONLY GET TWO THINGS PER DAY WHYYYYYYY
BLARGHFHGFHGFHGF
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Re: Nationstates

Post by Vinyl » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:38 pm

Nationstates is terrible for your mental health.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:44 pm

Should we clone?
*looks at Tajer backstory*
Fucking duh.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:54 pm

Shadowcat wrote:Should we clone?
*looks at Tajer backstory*
Fucking duh.
Compulsory voting?
*looks at Hexalan*
*looks at Zuguth*
Uhm, it's fine as is.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:59 pm

I said yes to compulsory voting. What's the point in having a republic if nobody votes.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:04 pm

fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:24 pm

I'm surprised that hasn't died.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:30 pm

I saw that, it's pretty much dead, the strife forms have been in charge for a year.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:52 am

My nation still exists there !
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:40 am

Well, my EE is dead, so I made the MQR (sorry, no MR, was taken)
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:15 am

New Terra Cluster (re: Novus) is alive and kicking. Also, you can go into settings and set 2, or 4 issues per day, Shadow.

Compulsory voting, yes. Top 5% (10%?) of the world for best-preserved environment, nicest citizens, most technologically advanced? Check. Economy is imploded? I see Max Barry misunderstands the full range of socioeconomic spectra. Also, fuck cars and nuclear power is awesome.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:25 pm

L-ADM Error wrote:New Terra Cluster (re: Novus) is alive and kicking. Also, you can go into settings and set 2, or 4 issues per day, Shadow.

Compulsory voting, yes. Top 5% (10%?) of the world for best-preserved environment, nicest citizens, most technologically advanced? Check. Economy is imploded? I see Max Barry misunderstands the full range of socioeconomic spectra. Also, fuck cars and nuclear power is awesome.
I voted to cut down some of the forest for a uranium mine.
We can just buy more trees with the tax money.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:52 pm

10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Jaderius, it is illegal to make racist remarks in public.
22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Jaderius, the right to free speech is being drastically curtailed.
22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Jaderius, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Jaderius, elections have been outlawed.
22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Jaderius, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Fucking religion, when I unlock national religion I'm putting something stupid like money.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Post by Vinyl » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:50 pm

Shadow's Nationstate wrote:The Empire of Tajerian Technocratic Republic is a fledgling, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5 million Tajerian Technocratic Republicians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.

There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, pro-business individuals devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 6%. A robust private sector is led by the Gambling, Soda Sales, and Furniture Restoration industries.

Crime is a major problem. Tajerian Technocratic Republic's national animal is the Money, and its currency is the Din.
My Nationstate wrote:The Empire of The Zuguthian Empire is a fledgling, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The quiet, industrious population of 6 million Imperials are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Law & Order, with areas such as Social Equality and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 45%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Door-to-door Insurance Sales.

Scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, voting is compulsory, organ donation is compulsory, and the alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. The Zuguthian Empire's national animal is the Strgifiorme, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Galactic Credit.
Now, tell me, where would you rather live?