Futurecraft community gaming.
ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225
Re: Robocraft

Post by ACH0225 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:26 am

So there was a товарищ update, but steam doesn't see anything. Anyone know anything about this?

Edit- is fix.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Luna
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Luna » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:03 pm

I just got it yesterday and it is so much fun.
"The Sky is the Limit"
Commander Error wrote:"Titan" - Moves slightly quicker than a glacier, on a good day.
Prototype wrote:F-14s are just gay Tornados.
Catsonmeth wrote:Which meant every two weeks, Tuesday night was reserved for mainlining coffee and getting sensual with a keyboard

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:27 pm

So I've got a somewhat mobile rail blimp set up, because apparently they didn't remove the old rail guns, so I still have those...

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:30 pm

All of the old stuff that you already got you keep for at least the next week. If you didn't get it, sucks to be you.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:45 pm

I see.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:07 pm

Hence why I am rushing Tier 5 so I don't have to change my stuff and il get a big reimbursement for crap.
I wonder if we'll get Tech points reimbursed to?
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

blockman42
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Voxel Co.
IGN:Blockman42

Post by blockman42 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:34 pm

I downloaded it, it looks pretty fun

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:35 pm

Ach the flippy thing works fine, we're you holding down the right button and charging it?

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:55 am

Guys, if you make new account put this code in WGN-679215 for 3000 RP which is a good amount of game credits especially for starters

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank

Post by CommanderKobialka » Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:16 am

I suppose I could record some of this on Monday since it runs beautifully...
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:51 pm

I'm on now. oh btw my username is fcSolar...

Professor Fenway
Texture Artist
Texture Artist
Affiliation:Novus Roma

Post by Professor Fenway » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:05 pm

I had to stop playing, the game is so unbalanced and ridiculous that I can't do it anymore.

Consider this; I'm at T4 right now. In every match, there's always those assholes with t10 railguns in this tiny car who smashes everyone. God it's so annoying. Since railguns are hitscan, there's no avoiding them; they simply float to the top of the map and smack everyone where we can't reach them, except via other railguns.

Solar112
Captain
Captain

Post by Solar112 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:19 pm

... Tell that to the fuckers that hit me out of the sky with t1 SMGs.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:20 pm

Professor Fenway wrote:I had to stop playing, the game is so unbalanced and ridiculous that I can't do it anymore.

Consider this; I'm at T4 right now. In every match, there's always those assholes with t10 railguns in this tiny car who smashes everyone. God it's so annoying. Since railguns are hitscan, there's no avoiding them; they simply float to the top of the map and smack everyone where we can't reach them, except via other railguns.
Meh once the update comes this week all rail guns below T4 and a lot of flying stuff will be gone.
As for your predicament learn to dodge, half these rail gunners can't aim for a shit.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by ACH0225 » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Armour system is shiße. I keep getting direct hits with my 4 T4 plasmas and doing 30% dmg, but they get one shot with their t3 on my t3 armour and one shot me.
mfw brony images
Spoiler: