Futurecraft community gaming.
Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_
Robocraft

Post by Shadowcatbot » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:04 pm

Cool free game on steam, "Imagine minecraft ran into world of tanks" is what it says in the description and quite literally thats what it is. Building random tanks and hoverplanes to fly around and shoot things, The occasional * and random designs that make you go "whut".

Now get on and play with me so we can show these noobs who boss.

Promocode for 3000RP, put in when you sign up or else it doesnt work.
Last edited by Shadowcatbot on Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Re: Robocraft

Post by Error » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:21 pm

Have account, will do the thing.

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank

Post by CommanderKobialka » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:50 pm

I stopped playing this out of frustration that I can't make anything fly stable, and my semi-truck sucks.
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:41 pm

CommanderKobialka wrote:I stopped playing this out of frustration that I can't make anything fly stable, and my semi-truck sucks.
Lolwhat? I made a stable flyer with T2 parts, how long ago was this? If I understand correctly they've made a lot of changes related to air parts.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:19 pm

It's been about a month.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:26 pm

CommanderKobialka wrote:It's been about a month.
Try again to see they might've added new plane parts. But honestly planes suck unless you can build on the high end, I prefer sitting in my railgun truck and sniping them at the beginning of the round, I feel so evil blasting off their engines and destabilizing them into the spiral of death, or getting a perfect hit and installing them, two airplane guys were probably tick in a round when right at the beginning I hit one twice and killed him and insta killed another.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:50 am

Is it possible to play it in not-online mode?
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Error

Post by Error » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:09 am

Don't think so, it requires a connection to the servers to even get into the main menus.

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:18 am

Shadowcat wrote: I prefer sitting in my railgun truck and sniping them at the beginning of the round, I feel so evil blasting off their engines and destabilizing them into the spiral of death
This happens to me often, and let me tell you, there is a special place in Hell for people like you.

Error

Post by Error » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:27 am

CommanderKobialka wrote:
Shadowcat wrote: I prefer sitting in my railgun truck and sniping them at the beginning of the round, I feel so evil blasting off their engines and destabilizing them into the spiral of death
This happens to me often, and let me tell you, there is a special place in Hell for people like you.
So he's doing it right, then.

EDIT: Got myself a railtruck too. :D

Double edit: 6 rail cannon on a truck is way too fun. Some guy was mad as hell when he flew at me and unexpectedly lost all his guns. So he flapped around uselessly until I took pity on him and instagibbed him.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:13 am

(ಠ_ృ) wrote:
CommanderKobialka wrote:
So he's doing it right, then.

EDIT: Got myself a railtruck too. :D

Double edit: 6 rail cannon on a truck is way too fun. Some guy was mad as hell when he flew at me and unexpectedly lost all his guns. So he flapped around uselessly until I took pity on him and instagibbed him.
Error are you on now? We can railgun together comrade!
CommanderKobialka wrote:
I know, also there is a special place in hell right next to that special place for flying railgun platforms who sit at the edge of the fog and can only be shot down by other railguns.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Error

Post by Error » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:33 pm

I can be on ~20:30 (PM EST) tonite if you can be.

Also, your in-game naem plz? Commander_Error here, but I wannae add ye to me friends leest.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Wed Jul 30, 2014 1:45 pm

(ಠ_ృ) wrote:I can be on ~20:30 (PM EST) tonite if you can be.

Also, your in-game naem plz? Commander_Error here, but I wannae add ye to me friends leest.
Sorrowfulwinds
cause some * aleady had Shadowcat.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Error

Post by Error » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:49 pm

Am online.

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:56 pm

Okay will check out right now. Sounds fricken awesome.