Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO
Magic: The Gahtering

Post by Crash Override » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:44 pm

Anyone here plays it?

We could play Magic Playtable online for freeee
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Re: Magic: The Gahtering

Post by Saravanth » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:01 am

Whenever a service is free, you're the one being sold.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:13 am

Well those usually just have banner ads so if thats what you call sold its not that bad. Consider it this way, when you work you sell yourself too, in fact humans sell themselves all the time, initially its all we have.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:34 am

Working is more or less lending rather than work. Like a prostitute, except with dignity. Usually. Mostly.

Anyway, I use adblocker. Am I stealing, then?

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:52 am

Saravanth wrote:Working is more or less lending rather than work. Like a prostitute, except with dignity. Usually. Mostly.

Anyway, I use adblocker. Am I stealing, then?
Yes *calls cops*
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Crash Override
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:Darkstar Security CO

Post by Crash Override » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:03 am

there is no ads!!!

The one that i play is freeware,completely. Even the cards.

I am not talking about the official magic games

i am talking about a open version creted by devs called Magic Playtable.
" We explore... and you call us criminals. We seek after knowledge, and you call us criminals.We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religous bias... and you call us criminals.You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it's for our own good, yet we're the
criminals.Yes, I am a crimial. My crime is that of curiosity."

EMPRAH * BRUVA