FutureTube

Futurecraft community gaming.
Tell
Commander
Commander
IGN:tell276
Re: FutureTube

Post by Tell » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:43 am

It wants tau to add this code to the website.
<a href="https://plus.google.com/109558650738945239635" rel="publisher">Google+</a>

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:45 am

Tell wrote:It wants tau to add this code to the website.
<a href="https://plus.google.com/109558650738945239635" rel="publisher">Google+</a>
Was just about to post that lol.
Yeah, Tau this will make our G+ page show up on a google search or something with our website.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
Affiliation:White
IGN:Nevank

Post by CommanderKobialka » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:46 am

I highly suggest you all go see my latest video: "ACHO.avi", my first contribution to the channel and a true masterpiece.
Throw the commies in the drink so my country can be free!

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:53 am

K ppl, Ill be honest, what you put out there is a bunch of crap , I don't think it has any redeeming qualities , apart from being short maybe. Its not fun, not entertaining, doesn't say anything clever, just pointless.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:17 am

I know. Just something to pass the time while I come up with real content. I was thinking maybe a KSP cinematic.

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:48 am

CommanderKobialka wrote:I highly suggest you all go see my latest video: "ACHO.avi", my first contribution to the channel and a true masterpiece.

I shed a manly tear during the credits.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:16 am

I.........
What.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:17 am

CommanderKobialka wrote:I highly suggest you all go see my latest video: "ACHO.avi", my first contribution to the channel and a true masterpiece.
I cri every time
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:46 am

Iv121 wrote:K ppl, Ill be honest, what you put out there is a bunch of crap , I don't think it has any redeeming qualities , apart from being short maybe. Its not fun, not entertaining, doesn't say anything clever, just pointless.
I'mma be That Guy and say, if you don't like it, don't watch it.

CommanderKobialka
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Post by CommanderKobialka » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:23 am

Man there are so many things I wish I could go back and change about the story line but I'm glad people enjoyed it.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:25 am

@ Error Id like to note that what you said is basically a stupid excuse, you refuse to face that your content is trash and you refuse to try and move forward improving it. If you want constructive criticism Im afraid you won't get it because there are simply no redeeming factors as I said, no positive points at all ,nothing to build from, to give constructive criticism on this is to make a vid for you , like giving constructive criticism for something that doesn’t exist.

"Jeez stop taking it so srsly Iv its just a joke" , even as a joke it has no redeeming quallities.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:30 am

Iv if the video says .AVI you should probably just not watch it.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:39 am

Iv, if you're going to be a total * and fail to offer and suggestions for improvement (even ifnthat suggestion consists of "restart from the top without the X"), I'm going to ask you not to post, because all you're doing now is pointlessly moaning that you don't like it.

Nothong constructive to say, go to the Members' Lounge, it exists for pointless moaning.

Prototype
Developer
Affiliation:NSCD
IGN:Currently:Small_Bear

Post by Prototype » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:42 am

Iv121 wrote:@ Error Id like to note that what you said is basically a stupid excuse, you refuse to face that your content is trash and you refuse to try and move forward improving it. If you want constructive criticism Im afraid you won't get it because there are simply no redeeming factors as I said, no positive points at all ,nothing to build from, to give constructive criticism on this is to make a vid for you , like giving constructive criticism for something that doesn’t exist.

"Jeez stop taking it so srsly Iv its just a joke" , even as a joke it has no redeeming quallities.
Yes, fuck them for daring to have fun

Fuck them for not getting it right first time.
Spoiler:
Mistake Not... wrote: This isn't rocket science, *!

Spoiler:

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Iv121 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:30 am

Its not even close to right, if you were 5 year old I would have probably praised you for the mess of a painting you made me, but if you are almost 17 years old if we take your ages in avg Id say that something is wrong with you. As I said it is no fun for any party, I wrote it all I nailed what you gonna say, all your answers are one psot ago. Stop giving pathetic excuses and talk to me as if Im the source of all your problems and make some serious content or dont make at all, http://futurecraft.forumotion.com/t284-cool3303-s-ships.

Or ofc you can keep getting angry at me for throwing the truth in your face and keep making content worthy of 5 year olds and shout at me for that.