Well that didn't take long.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Re: Watch_Doges

Post by Saravanth » Thu May 29, 2014 4:32 pm

I played more than I slept, and there wasn't any school today.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Thu May 29, 2014 5:47 pm

It's fun being derailed, isn't it Sara :D
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Thu May 29, 2014 5:51 pm

Owl party in here, plant cantaloupe in your gardens.
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Saravanth
Captain
Captain

Post by Saravanth » Thu May 29, 2014 6:12 pm

Chairman_Tiel wrote:It's fun being derailed, isn't it Sara :D
I SUPPORT SOVIET BEAR

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Thu May 29, 2014 8:54 pm

In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Saravanth
Captain
Captain

Post by Saravanth » Fri May 30, 2014 9:28 am

Hey, no spoilers! D:<

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Fri May 30, 2014 11:14 am

Saravanth wrote:Hey, no spoilers! D:<
Assassins Creed 6: HL3

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Saravanth
Captain
Captain

Post by Saravanth » Fri May 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Alright, the multiplayer mode in Watch Dogs is fun. Very fun. Imagine yourself and someone else in Chicago at night, being chased by cops and hacking everything. Being chased of streets which are about to blow up, blackouts while being in a shootout to beat up SWAT members with your fighting stick, planting bombs in the middle of crowds and then chuckle when the police can't find you because you hacked their communication system.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Fri May 30, 2014 3:25 pm

Saravanth wrote:Alright, the multiplayer mode in Watch Dogs is fun. Very fun. Imagine yourself and someone else in Chicago at night, being chased by cops and hacking everything. Being chased of streets which are about to blow up, blackouts while being in a shootout to beat up SWAT members with your fighting stick, planting bombs in the middle of crowds and then chuckle when the police can't find you because you hacked their communication system.
Sounds like space station 13 with less people.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Saravanth
Captain
Captain

Post by Saravanth » Fri May 30, 2014 3:35 pm

Ah, but with current gen graphics!

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Fri May 30, 2014 4:22 pm

Saravanth wrote:Ah, but with recycled CoD graphics!
FTFY

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:19 pm

After looking at Watchdogs I'm wondering why they didn't just name it Hack and Kill simulator.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Saravanth
Captain
Captain

Post by Saravanth » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:50 am

Because you can also stalk people.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:48 am

I just read an article stating that Ubisoft hired a professional hacker (one of those who test security systems) and a team from Kaspersky to ensure all hacks in Watch Dogs are realistic.
Yes, all hacks you can do have already been done or would be possible. Including camera vision. Which is actually legal btw. Because no one ever made a law against it.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied