The Humble Bundle

Futurecraft community gaming.
CMA
Captain
Captain
Affiliation:Byzantine Falangists
Re: The Humble Bundle

Post by CMA » Sat May 17, 2014 1:46 pm

Chairman_Tiel wrote:are you kidding me you little piece of shit i’ll have you know i graduated top of my politics class and i’ve been involved in privilege checking with over 150 confirmed political demonstrations i’m trained in conflict resolution and i was the most oppressed person in my entire upper middle class high school you are nothing to me but another cultural appropriator i will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen on this side of the 49th parallel mark my words you think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet think again fucker, as we speak i’m checking with my anarcho-communist analyst brigade for your location so you better be prepared to deal with some molotov cocktails and angry feminists flying through your window yOU’RE FUCKING DEAD CHERRY! i can be anywhere at any time and i can kill you in over seven hundred ways and that’s just with me boring you to death while i talk about privilege not only am i extensively trained in hotline management but i have access to an entire arsenal of sociological articles to prove my point and i will use them to wipe your fucking face off the earth you little shit if only you had known what oppressed retribution your cultural appropriation would unleash then maybe you would have held your fucking tongue but you couldn’t you’re fucking dead kiddo

/original
I'm sorry Tiel, I did not mean to anger you. Your big words and Operator knowledge is too great for me. I am very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very sorry that you did not understand what I meant by ur mum. Please, for the love of Dog, forgive my mistake and give me another chance. Also, since you seem to be an Operator expert, could you tell me all that you know about /k/ommandos so I don't tick anyone else off? I would hate to have someone else rip apart everything that I wrote. I cried myself to sleep after I read what you wrote. All I ever wanted was to be your friend. Please take me back, I will do anything for your love. I can't take this hate anymore, I want to get back to loving. Love me, Tiel, love me.
"Being a christian democrat is like being a christian satanist" - Adam Berces

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat May 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Aww, cap'n, we all love you.

'Cept Mister Hermes, but nobody cares about him.

CMA
Captain
Captain

Post by CMA » Sat May 17, 2014 2:44 pm

Icelandic Perehelion wrote:Aww, cap'n, we all love you.

'Cept Mister Hermes, but nobody cares about him.
Would you please stop calling me cap'n I've explained to you a million times I am not her so cut this shit out. Anyway cap'n is here to stay whether you like it or not most people here actually like her anyway unlike you who are just known as a shitposter/attention * who no one would even notice/care if you left. Like I said above it is probably just jealousy that you're avatarfagging isn't working in getting more attention than her.

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sat May 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Hey mate, calm down, I wasn't disrespecting cap'n. I like cap'n. Not so much you.

And you could stand to be less of a shitposting * yourself, unless you're OP, of course...

Because as we all know, OP is a *. Don't be a *, Captain, don't.

Archduke Daynel, PhD
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:ZIF

Post by Archduke Daynel, PhD » Sat May 17, 2014 2:50 pm

OP is a solid bundle of sticks. No exceptions.
BASH THE FASH CLASS WAR NOW

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sat May 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Come on, Error. You're a Moderator. You should be better than this.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sat May 17, 2014 2:52 pm

The sale the OP was for is kinda over though..
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sat May 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Chairman_Tiel wrote:The sale the OP was for is kinda over though..
Doesn't the new-bundle-every-day thing end on the 28th?
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sat May 17, 2014 2:58 pm

I stand corrected, then.

Though to be honest don't we all have these already? I think the biggest problem Humble Bundle has/will have is the question of sustainability. It was fine when they were doing it once a month or maybe twice on a blue moon, and could secure the company contracts in the offtime, but now they have this very slowly expanding inventory that means they'll reach saturation for their market sooner rather than later. Granted, there's more to HB than just buying games, although at the moment it's rather difficult to argue that a significant amount of people would go out of their way to buy Steam titles through them were it not for the prospect of 1337 deals on content they may not own.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Sat May 17, 2014 9:32 pm

it's probably because tiel is a *!!!1=!
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

CMA
Captain
Captain

Post by CMA » Sat May 17, 2014 11:36 pm

catsonmeth wrote:it's probably because tiel is a *!!!1=!
Seconded.