Mass Effect 3

Futurecraft community gaming.
Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth
Re: Mass Effect 3

Post by Saravanth » Tue May 13, 2014 3:23 pm

Chairman_Tiel wrote:The only thing Kasumi really has going for her is a nice ass.
Well, I'm more the Tali-type. But I agree, they should've taken a lot of buttshots away from Miranda and divided them between those two and Legion. Legion's ass is the best, thinking about it, don't you agree?

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Tue May 13, 2014 4:08 pm

Saravanth wrote:
Chairman_Tiel wrote:The only thing Kasumi really has going for her is a nice ass.
Well, I'm more the Tali-type. But I agree, they should've taken a lot of buttshots away from Miranda and divided them between those two and Legion. Legion's ass is the best, thinking about it, don't you agree?
New definition of hardbody.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Tue May 13, 2014 4:42 pm

No love for Joker? And yes, I am aware he rarely moves said ass out of the pilot's chair.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Tue May 13, 2014 4:44 pm

Joker doesn't always leave his seat, but when he does,
Spoiler:
he fucks robots.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

cats
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by cats » Tue May 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Chairman_Tiel wrote:Joker doesn't always leave his seat, but when he does, he fucks robots.
Dude spoilers.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from a completely ad-hoc plot device"
— David Langford
Spoiler:
cannonfodder wrote:it's funny because sonic's face looks like a * and faces aren't supposed to look like a *

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Fri May 16, 2014 1:35 pm

My plan did not survive contact with the enemy. Having been variously encouraged by IRL people, I just bought all four of the DLCs for ME2. I haven't purchased ME3 yet because that will take too long for me to download tonight anyway, but I'm probably going to get all its DLCs except maybe Omega.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Fri May 16, 2014 2:07 pm

Got some spare bucks eh ? Well , guess I gave you my personal opinion about the DLCs, the rest is up to you.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Fri May 16, 2014 7:49 pm

Well, I think the thread was still useful. I've finished all the DLCs except Lair of the Shadow Broker already, but I think it was a reasonable value for $30. Even only halfway through, LotSB is already really good. I do have to wonder, though, why Shepard immediately completely trusts anyone who walks up to him and says they're a Spectre. I don't think that's worked out for him a single time in the entire series.

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Fri May 16, 2014 7:52 pm

I told you man. That one LOTSB scene is so SW Episode II, rite?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Fri May 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Chairman_Tiel wrote:I told you man. That one LOTSB scene is so SW Episode II, rite?
I don't remember you telling me that, but yeah, it's clearly strongly inspired by that, especially the tunnels. Were I making the game, I would have stuck Zam Wessel's speeder in the background somewhere as an easter egg.

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Fri May 16, 2014 8:09 pm

It was way back in like..well, actually, literally two years ago now, because I remember I was on my second playthrough of the game when my laptop died around this time. On my first one I remember being all 'Jedi you should check this game out this is all like Star Wars so cool omg!' and you were all 'meh..'
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sat May 17, 2014 6:37 pm

ME3 is on sale for 40% off today, BTW, so I got the Deluxe Edition for $18.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sat May 17, 2014 6:47 pm

OK. So, I've purchased ME3. Now how the hell do I actually make it download onto my computer? I've got the Origin thingie on my desktop that looks like it should do something but apparently doesn't, and for the life of me I'm totally unable to find anything like a download button anywhere on the blasted website.

EDIT: I forced the desktop thingie to run anyway and it had the button.

Ivan2006
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:[redacted]
IGN:Ivan2006

Post by Ivan2006 » Sun May 18, 2014 12:22 pm

I just discovered that Cortez is gay.
Quotes:
Spoiler:
CMA wrote:IT'S MY HOT BODY AND I DO WHAT I WANT WITH IT.
Tiel wrote:hey now no need to be rough
Daynel wrote: you can talk gay and furry to me any time
CMA wrote:And I can't fuck myself, my ass is currently occupied

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sun May 18, 2014 12:53 pm

Okay.

I am uncertain what to do with this information.