Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth
Re: Mass Effect 3

Post by Saravanth » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:09 am

Iv121 wrote:
Adrien Victus wrote:Dat space battle o.o
Dat little stuff we were shown out of it ... , hope you got the extended cut patch or else you gonna get tick off by the ending.
YES GET THE PATCH GET THE FUCKING PATCH

Or don't, so you can enjoy the theory that shepard was being indoctrinated all this time...

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Post by  ҉  » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:22 am

Of course I have the patch.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Chairman_Tiel
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral
Affiliation:GLORIOUS REPUBLIC

Post by Chairman_Tiel » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:53 pm

He's not a pirate..
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:42 pm

Well I don’t think the ppl who pre-ordered the game and bought it early were pirates, moreover physical copies of those games don't always use steam / origin, finally I don't see why that comment was needed tiel ...
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:56 pm

Iv121 wrote:Well I don’t think the ppl who pre-ordered the game and bought it early were pirates, moreover physical copies of those games don't always use steam / origin, finally I don't see why that comment was needed tiel ...
But you know that I got it from Origin, at least if you've read and remembered my earlier posts.

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:09 pm

That is too many details to remember you know, it is very unlikely I would've remembered.
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:23 pm

I spent pages and pages talking about DLC, right? Where would that be coming from if not Origin? (Actually I guess it comes from Bioware's site, but you know what I mean. Digitally.)

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:28 pm

Well, I've seen all the endings now, and I think I like
Spoiler:
Control the best. Synthesis rocks for EDI but not so much for everybody else, and Destroy kills off an entire sentient species, so Control and Shepard being immortal is probably the best. Shepard surviving the Destroy ending is a nice bonus, but offing EDI and the Geth and making everyone work to rebuild the Mass Relays themselves doesn't make up for that. Three things: First, in the final cutscene the names on the Normandy's memorial wall have been rearranged, and I don't know why. Second, why isn't Shepard's first name on his memorial plaque? It's barely in the game because they can't make all the characters say it since you can type anything, but making the plaque display the text would have been trivial. Third, why does the Synthesis ending replace the scene with the incredibly enthusiastic asari commando with the turians? Also, the half-synthetic krogan baby is terrifying. Also, in the Synthesis ending, nobody cheers. All the soldiers are too freaked out about their eyes glowing to care that the Reapers are going away.

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:41 pm

So who's your love interest?

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:41 pm

Adrien Victus wrote:
Spoiler:
Control the best. Synthesis rocks for EDI but not so much for everybody else, and Destroy kills off an entire sentient species, so Control and Shepard being immortal is probably the best. Shepard surviving the Destroy ending is a nice bonus, but offing EDI and the Geth and making everyone work to rebuild the Mass Relays themselves doesn't make up for that. Three things: First, in the final cutscene the names on the Normandy's memorial wall have been rearranged, and I don't know why. Second, why isn't Shepard's first name on his memorial plaque? It's barely in the game because they can't make all the characters say it since you can type anything, but making the plaque display the text would have been trivial. Third, why does the Synthesis ending replace the scene with the incredibly enthusiastic asari commando with the turians? Also, the half-synthetic krogan baby is terrifying. Also, in the Synthesis ending, nobody cheers. All the soldiers are too freaked out about their eyes glowing to care that the Reapers are going away.
Indoctrination Theory, man, IT.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

Error
Affiliation:CNI
IGN:FC_Rangefinder

Post by Error » Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:48 pm

Spoiler:
Haven't played it, but I always thought Control was the best ending. Synthesis? Meh, maybe they didn't want to become part (whatever). Destroy? Offing EDI & Geth, plus blasting a bunch of ships out of space, no. Refusal, you just undid ALL your work.

Control FTFW.

Vinyl
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral
Affiliation:Hexalan
IGN:PCaptainRexK

Post by Vinyl » Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:00 pm

Icelandic Perehelion wrote:
Spoiler:
Haven't played it, but I always thought Control was the best ending. Synthesis? Meh, maybe they didn't want to become part (whatever). Destroy? Offing EDI & Geth, plus blasting a bunch of ships out of space, no. Refusal, you just undid ALL your work.

Control FTFW.
Admiral Vinyl wrote:Indoctrination Theory, man, IT.
cats wrote:I literally cannot be wrong about this fictional universe

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore

Post by  ҉  » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:03 pm

Saravanth wrote:So who's your love interest?
What I've read about the final cutscene suggests that the game decided I was with Liara, but I haven't made any attempt to follow up on any of the romance options. It seems to be really easy to start a relationship without intending to--I accidentally got engaged or something to Kaidan over the course of a single conversation, and while I noticed that it was getting a little bit weird I probably wouldn't have realized except that that got me the achievement for starting a relationship. So all I know is that Liara was the one putting my memorial plaque on the wall, and apparently that's what that means.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:43 pm

No sex options make game suck. God of war at least had an intended sex scene.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Unity
IGN:Pat22 or something

Post by Pat22 » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Best ending is the one where the Advent show up, murder the Reapers and indoctrinate everyone else into the Unity and then go back to continue their eternal battle against the Vasari and TEC.