Futurecraft community gaming.
Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_
Re: Mass Effect 3

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:21 pm

Pat22 wrote:Best ending is the one where the Advent show up, murder the Reapers and indoctrinate everyone else into the Unity and then go back to continue their eternal battle against the Vasari and TEC.
Dude I would totally fucking buy that expansion.
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

 ҉ 
Commodore
Commodore
Affiliation:Kzinti Empire

Re: Mass Effect 3

Post by  ҉  » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:28 pm

In case anyone's still wondering about this thread a year later, I regret nothing, and I'm gonna get the Omega DLC tomorrow so I'll have every plot-related one for the entire series, except Pinnacle Station, which Bioware seems to have nuked off the face of the earth.
;.'.;'::.;:".":;",,;':",;

(Kzinti script, as best as can be displayed in Human characters, translated roughly as "For the Patriarchy!")