8pm GMT
No votes

Total votes: 11

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Affiliation:Unity
IGN:Pat22 or something
Re: Anyone interested in SOASE this Sunday?

Post by Pat22 » Sun May 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Or I could simply place them in the TS file sharing browser.

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pat22 » Sun May 11, 2014 8:23 pm

There.

The file path is Documents > My Games > Ironclad Games > Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion > Autorecord-Multiplayer
and then when you go in the Watch Game section in-game, it should show up in your listings.

This is Saturday's game: http://wikisend.com/download/307016/Aut ... .recordreb
and Sunday's game: http://wikisend.com/download/162994/Aut ... .recordreb

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Nivanshae
IGN:_Shadowcat_

Post by Shadowcatbot » Sun May 11, 2014 8:34 pm

Pat22 wrote:There.

The file path is Documents > My Games > Ironclad Games > Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion > Autorecord-Multiplayer
and then when you go in the Watch Game section in-game, it should show up in your listings.

This is Saturday's game: http://wikisend.com/download/307016/Aut ... .recordreb
and Sunday's game: http://wikisend.com/download/162994/Aut ... .recordreb
Danke
In yo ceiling, stealin yo wires

Do not open. Ever. At all. Enter at your own risk to life and limb.
Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pat22 » Sun May 11, 2014 8:42 pm

er we had to restart the saturday one like an hour in so you'll be missing the first hour. Not much happens then unless you wanted to study how people open up at the beginning. Iv went and pushed against Proto, Vanilla attacked me and retreated before any damage was done and that's about it.

Solar112
Captain
Captain
IGN:Solar112

Post by Solar112 » Sun May 11, 2014 11:50 pm

I seem to have found (one of) my issue(s) while messing around in single player.

Iv121
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:UTN

Post by Iv121 » Mon May 12, 2014 12:12 am

Pat22 wrote:Yo Iv, I notice after watching replays that you seem to be copying my repair bay and canon placement for defenses. Am I right?
Well I never had a chance to get that far into your systems to study them :tongue: .
They're watching ... Image

"I am forbidden tag" -CvN

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pat22 » Mon May 12, 2014 12:14 am

Iv121 wrote:
Pat22 wrote:Yo Iv, I notice after watching replays that you seem to be copying my repair bay and canon placement for defenses. Am I right?
Well I never had a chance to get that far into your systems to study them :tongue: .
I thought perhaps from replays... oh well, carry on.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon May 12, 2014 2:54 pm

You guys playing next weekend? Il defiantly be able to play barring crazy weather. And I have a friend who'll play with me.

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:
[Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted][Redacted]

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pat22 » Mon May 12, 2014 3:01 pm

I'll probably be playing at least one day.

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pat22 » Mon May 12, 2014 3:02 pm

Then again perhaps everyone would be happier if I did not play...

ACH0225
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral
Affiliation:Strigiforme
IGN:ACH0225

Post by ACH0225 » Mon May 12, 2014 3:09 pm

Can you just be your own team? Or, could we not play capital loss/on a larger map?
fr0stbyte124 wrote:5 months from now, I will publish a paper on an efficient method for rendering millions of owls to a screen.
mfw brony images
Spoiler:

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pat22 » Mon May 12, 2014 3:14 pm

ACH0225 wrote:Can you just be your own team? Or, could we not play capital loss/on a larger map?
If we had left that game as a 3v2v1 on such a small map, it would have heavily favored the 3-man team simply because of their ability to pour out more numbers than any other team.
I can be my own team, but I won't have a chance if I don't get some breathing room to prepare first.

Shadowcatbot
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Post by Shadowcatbot » Mon May 12, 2014 3:21 pm

Pat22 wrote:
ACH0225 wrote:Can you just be your own team? Or, could we not play capital loss/on a larger map?
If we had left that game as a 3v2v1 on such a small map, it would have heavily favored the 3-man team simply because of their ability to pour out more numbers than any other team.
I can be my own team, but I won't have a chance if I don't get some breathing room to prepare first.
Pat you can be on my team :3

Trigger warning
Bot gore warning
Memetic biohazard
Error bait
Spoiler:

Saravanth
Captain
Captain
IGN:Saravanth

Post by Saravanth » Tue May 13, 2014 11:24 am

Multi-system map with teams. Perhaps one of those maps which have one small system for every two players and one big non-spawn system? I'm sure there were two or three of those.

I think I'll go and check later which ones those were.

"When I get a hold of a Boeing 777 I will stuff it in the cargo bay my freighter and when I find you I will engage in an invasion of your butt that will make 9/11 look like a picnic, Hexalani swine." -Kobialka, 0531015.M3
"Hyperlite, you *." -Tau, 0446015.M3

Don't tell anybody, but to this day I have a faint hope for Futurecraft, or something similar to it, to happen. Within my lifetime.

Pat22
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Post by Pat22 » Tue May 13, 2014 12:43 pm

I know there's the map Dopplegagners which is a 4-system map for four players, each with his own system. Alternatively, there's also the map Systems of War, which is a 5-system map, four starter systems for the four players and one large, neutral system.

But those are four-player maps so me alone on those won't work unless it's a 3v1 and I'm not about to do another one of those.

We can probably find something similar for at least 5 players, if not 7 or 9, giving us 1v2v2, 1v2v2v2 and 1v2v2v2v2 options.

Or I could just make one. I don't know how to make teams start in the same system but I can at least give everyone their own small starter system and one or more larger neutral systems.